What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First hot tub  (Read 22783 times)

swilly1000

Re: First hot tub
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2019, 01:26:40 am »
They build a great product.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2019, 01:26:40 am »

d00nut

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2019, 01:57:34 am »
They build a great product.

Glad you think so buddy

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2019, 08:19:15 am »
Personally, I hope they just stop, because they build a decent enough product.  If they put more of their effort into service support/quality control instead of paying out high commissions on crazy advertisement campaigns, they could be a top tier manufacturer

They would have to build a bit different. The insulation is lacking and they are noisy. Big power pumps lead to big electric bills.
Retired

Ralith

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2019, 01:49:48 pm »
And they can sell the ProPure mixing chamber, but they've had some trouble with them freezing since its added on outaide after insulation and slow moving water in subzero temps is bad so they don't recommend them.

swilly1000

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2019, 12:18:58 am »
You are absolutely entitled to your opinion!  However, I think it is at least worth pointing that a lot of dealers care far more about your good experience than any factory would.  With that said, since dealers are the only ones (and independent service techs) who actually interact with the customer... their opinion is at least a little valid, despite you not giving a $*&$ about us.

For sure the dealers' opinion is valid.  I didn't say I don't give a s**t about dealers.  I said I don't care about how Master treats its dealers.

Master's sales tactics are flat out deceitful.

Again....don't care.

...because they build a decent enough product

Yep, they sure do!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 12:36:44 am by swilly1000 »

swilly1000

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2019, 12:20:10 am »

swilly1000

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2019, 12:33:20 am »
They would have to build a bit different. The insulation is lacking and they are noisy. Big power pumps lead to big electric bills.

Insulation is just fine thank you. That's another common fake rap against Master.

As to noise, the (white) noise while the pumps run remind me that my tub is kitted out with high-performance powerful pumps, plumbing and jets that deliver great massage therapy.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 12:39:53 am by swilly1000 »

swilly1000

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2019, 12:35:11 am »
You are absolutely entitled to your opinion!  However, I think it is at least worth pointing that a lot of dealers care far more about your good experience than any factory would.  With that said, since dealers are the only ones (and independent service techs) who actually interact with the customer... their opinion is at least a little valid, despite you not giving a $*&$ about us.

For sure the dealers' opinion is valid.  I didn't say I don't give a s**t about dealers.  I said I don't care about how Master treats its dealers.

Again....don't care.

Yep, they sure do!

swilly1000

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2019, 12:35:42 am »

Again....don't care.

Yep, they sure do!

swilly1000

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2019, 12:36:19 am »

Again....don't care.

Yep, they sure do!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2019, 07:56:48 am »
Insulation is just fine thank you. That's another common fake rap against Master.

It can be fine for you.

But it's not fine for me. To many people complaining.
Retired

kies1

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2019, 10:54:10 am »
Hey swilly just curious as what the master spa has done to your hydro bill this winter. I am using a hot springs flash on avg. 6 times a week our hydro bill has not really been affected at all. So just curious what the master spa has done to your hydro bill. I am extremely pleased with the flash as far as energy efficiency goes as our hydro bill has not been negatively effected. Pretty much pleased with all facets of the flash it is a great product. For reference I am located just south of toronto so pretty cold days here as well.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2019, 08:32:27 pm »
Hey swilly just curious as what the master spa has done to your hydro bill this winter. I am using a hot springs flash on avg. 6 times a week our hydro bill has not really been affected at all. So just curious what the master spa has done to your hydro bill. I am extremely pleased with the flash as far as energy efficiency goes as our hydro bill has not been negatively effected. Pretty much pleased with all facets of the flash it is a great product. For reference I am located just south of toronto so pretty cold days here as well.

Swilly's tub has much bigger pumps than your Flash, it would be expected to be more energy hungry.
Retired

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2019, 09:45:19 pm »

Swilly's tub has much bigger pumps than your Flash, it would be expected to be more energy hungry.
Exactly.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

kies1

« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2019, 10:34:13 pm »
Swilly you also state you do not care how master  treats their dealers so in essence you are allaying you do not give a @/&- about their dealers. Which as a consumer is pretty bad. As a consumer If i am purchasing a 10000. 00 product I would certainly care about how the manufacturer represents and treats  their dealers as the dealer is the one I am depending on for after saless service. If the manufacturer does not support their dealers how well are the dealers to support our after sales purchase? I am not mocking their product but you certainly condratict yourself. I think finding a manufacturer that supports the dealer network is more important than purchasing what you may think is a good product. As a consumer you will need after sales support if and when you have a concern with your product. The people on this forum that are giving advice are dealing with the manufacturer after the sale. If the dealer is not getting the support from the factory what good is your warranty. No product is perfect and as a consumer I think that after sales support is the most important aspect when you are dealing with a big ticket item. Just my two cents.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2019, 10:34:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42