What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Spa BullFrog or HotSpring  (Read 20620 times)

zog130

New Spa BullFrog or HotSpring
« on: May 27, 2017, 09:03:06 pm »
Bullfrog A6L gave me a quote for $8000 OTD cash.  What is the equivalent Hotspring model? HotSpring is offering free salt water integration for this weekend.  How is salt systems? Would you get a Bullfrog or HotSpring?  Please advise?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:48:03 pm by zog130 »

Hot Tub Forum

New Spa BullFrog or HotSpring
« on: May 27, 2017, 09:03:06 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: New Spa BullFrog or HotSpring
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 01:39:11 am »
Bullfrog A6L gave me a quote for $8000 OTD cash.  What is the equivalent Hotspring model? HotSpring is offering free salt water integration for this weekend.  How is salt systems? Would you get a Bullfrog or HotSpring?  Please advise?

Both spas you are considering are good options so I can guarantee 3 responses to this question in this early stage of shopping; some will prefer option A, some will prefer option B and some will want you to consider option C. There is no "better choice" for you at this point until you dig in a little deeper. What you really need to do is to visit the dealers and to see what they have to offer and plan on a wet test. After which you can be specific about what you are seeing, feeling, thinking and get feedback from others of may have been in your shoes and/or are know the products well.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

zog130

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 12:26:41 pm »
Should I be concerned about Bullfrog A6L only having 1 pump?
Is the HotSpring Vanguard NXT or Sovereign equivalent  to Bullfrog A6L?

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 06:00:10 pm »

the A6L would fall somewhere between the 'Prodigy' & 'Sovereign' models from Hot Spring based on size and the fact all of those models mentioned are a single pump, the comparison to a Vanguard would be the model 'A7' from Bullfrog

Because of the less plumbing design the single pump in an A6L isn't a concern, more on the Bullfrog design here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SjHrqYZSYY If you do think it is a concern than take a look at the dual pump models like the R7 or the above mentioned A7

zog130

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 06:58:00 pm »
can someone recommend what type of jets I should order?
The dealer added the WellSpring Circulating Filtration Pump. 
How important is the WellSpring Ozone Purifier System? 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 07:21:42 pm by zog130 »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 08:48:58 pm »

Sovereign would be a better comp

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 07:34:12 am »

Because of the less plumbing design the single pump in an A6L isn't a concern, more on the Bullfrog design here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SjHrqYZSYY If you do think it is a concern than take a look at the dual pump models like the R7 or the above mentioned A7

Keep in mind the sales pitch video here has ABSOLUTELY nothing in it to help you compare what your looking at.
Retired

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 10:42:31 am »
can someone recommend what type of jets I should order?
The dealer added the WellSpring Circulating Filtration Pump. 
How important is the WellSpring Ozone Purifier System?

JetPaks are subjective of course but my personal favs/best sellers are: Oscillator, NeckMasseuse, Deep Relief, Versa, Rainshower, Pulsator, Wellness, personally if I was buying an A6/A6L I would get: Oscillator/Wellness/NeckMassuese/Rainshower, just my .02 cents.  The WellSpring circ pump isn't required, we actually don't sell too many of them, ozone is very subjective, most of our tubs get the salt water system so we don't sell many ozone's either. Good Luck!

Sam

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 04:06:43 pm »
Keep in mind Tman ABSOLUTELY has a weird bias against bullfrog

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2017, 06:23:04 pm »

Keep in mind BF has a whole bunch of B*** S*** in their sales pitch. They won't answer hard questions about their BS. But they continue to spew it and sway customers into believing that using their knife to slice bread makes the bread better.

The kool aid they are passing out is so strong that the sales mans jackets turn plaid and the customers can't see anymore.

Any one of you want to have a real debate about why BF IS NOT better PM me. A lot of you have and I am still available to tell you why. They continue to advertise with all out lies and deceit.

Got anymore Sam? I would love to discuss this with facts with you or anyone. But if you are going to continue and call the truth bias I dout you want to.
Retired

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2017, 07:17:59 pm »

OK Sam, how about you answer some real simple questions about that video. You know the one that was just posted here to "help" the OP, the one filled with untruths, half truths and BS.

Instead of making stuff up (like in the video) and saying that I am biased and then insult me (which is always the next move) even though I never said anything bad about BF EVER!!

Just answer some simple questions. Whenever a bunch of BF salesman come here and try and sell their product on a bunch of BS. Then they get called on it and go hide. Just answer a couple questions that WILL help the OP.

And remember I don't sell BF, or any brand. I am just a dumb plumber.
Retired

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2017, 07:30:07 pm »

maybe he was traumatized by a bullfrog as a small child?  ;D ;D I don't pay attention anymore, It's busy season so I barely have time to post on here anymore let alone follow what some hater is going on about lol

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2017, 09:31:36 pm »

maybe he was traumatized by a bullfrog as a small child?  ;D ;D I don't pay attention anymore, It's busy season so I barely have time to post on here anymore let alone follow what some hater is going on about lol

Hater of what?
Retired

dporter22

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2017, 12:52:04 am »

Keep in mind BF has a whole bunch of B*** S*** in their sales pitch. They won't answer hard questions about their BS. But they continue to spew it and sway customers into believing that using their knife to slice bread makes the bread better.

The kool aid they are passing out is so strong that the sales mans jackets turn plaid and the customers can't see anymore.

Any one of you want to have a real debate about why BF IS NOT better PM me. A lot of you have and I am still available to tell you why. They continue to advertise with all out lies and deceit.

Got anymore Sam? I would love to discuss this with facts with you or anyone. But if you are going to continue and call the truth bias I dout you want to.

Not sure what BS Tman keeps talking about.  I purchased a Bullfrog A7 about 2 years ago and everything the website, brochure, and dealer told me before the purchase have proven to be true. It's in use almost every night and has never had a single issue.  Still enjoying the jetpaks, still enjoying the ability to adjust jet power at each seat individually, still enjoying the build quality, etc.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2017, 07:25:15 am »
Not sure what BS Tman keeps talking about.  I purchased a Bullfrog A7 about 2 years ago and everything the website, brochure, and dealer told me before the purchase have proven to be true. It's in use almost every night and has never had a single issue.  Still enjoying the jetpaks, still enjoying the ability to adjust jet power at each seat individually, still enjoying the build quality, etc.

Here let me help you bporter22

What tub is BF using in the video posted above to substantiate the claim of "90 percent less plumbing than most spas"

If your going to sell tubs with lies you loose, and put yourself in a plaid jacket club.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2017, 07:25:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42