General > Beating a dead horse

Hot Springs Vista Vs. CalSpa Atlantic CA51

<< < (5/6) > >>

Spatech_tuo:

--- Quote ---I'm saying this: just because Cal has the reputation of poor after-sale service, and just because the factory is known for not servicing the customers well, doesn't mean that a good dealer can't come in and make it all work well.
--- End quote ---

Well put. I personally wouldn't get a Cal Spas because of the manufacturer itself but I'm sure they have some very good dealers. On the other end, I would recommend a Hot Springs (or Sundance, Marquis, Caldera, D1 etc.) because they are manufactureres in very good standing (IMO) yet I'm sure they all have a few rogue dealers who may not be the best (though I'm sure those manufacturers try to weed them out).

wmccall:

--- Quote ---
Well put.
--- End quote ---

Agreed.  As I've mentioned before, the dealer here with the great reputation happens to sell both Cal and HS as their premium lines.

Yorag:

--- Quote --- The following I believe is your last statement from ripoff report . PLAESE correct me if I am wrong!
--- End quote ---

Yep, I wrote that because Cal Spas insisted that if they were to pay anything towards THEIR manufacturing defect, I had to post something positive on Ripoffreport.com. Essentially they blackmailed me in writing!

If anyone would like to see the copy of the letter I received from Cal Spas stating this, I'd be happy to fax you a copy. Just send me a PM.
This company is nothing short of a bunch of crooks operating under the guise of a spa company. The fact that they will let anyone with a resale license sell their spas is just further testimony to the fact that they care only about the sale and not the customer. There is a valid reason why so many Cal Spa dealers dissapear or stop selling them entirely. Many dealers in here in California sell the spas but  defer the service to others...I wonder why??

Defend them all you want spaman, the fact remains that they are a disreputable company and will remain as such as long as they maintain the attitude that the "Customer is always wrong".

Enough said, please drive thru.......

SerjicalStrike:
Isn't Thermospas the largest retailer of spas?  I know Hotspring sells the most total, but because Thermospa is it's own retailer, I beleive they hold the distinction of being the largest retailer/dealer of spas.  

Chas:

--- Quote ---Isn't Thermospas the largest retailer of spas?  I know Hotspring sells the most total, but because Thermospa is it's own retailer, I beleive they hold the distinction of being the largest retailer/dealer of spas.  
--- End quote ---

I would agree with that statement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version