What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Flim Flam Man is an idiot  (Read 36954 times)

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
Re: Flim Flam Man is an idiot
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2005, 09:41:07 pm »
The man is so delusional. Anyone that pretends to be a Christian and quotes various passages, then the next day heads to court to defend multiple assault charges is a joke! ::)

Hitler was well known too...

I can hear it now,"honey they are not playing nice and its making me sad" "tell them to stop" Oh my gosh anyone see the "incredibles" "He has turned into the increda boy"The evil one!
-SpaMan~

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2005, 09:41:07 pm »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2005, 11:19:10 pm »
Now the goofball is calling Chas out.  Better get over there right away Chas, your honor is at stake!!

Sheesh.  He must really be off his meds again.  Hard.
Brewman
Brewman

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2005, 01:38:23 am »
He's really off his meds! :D Check out this quote posted today...

"I am preparing the "legal" papers right now for Watkins.

I am going to give them a chance to do right, then I am going to wait for a couple of months.

If they persist, then I will have no choice. I have to because it is the right thing to do when you know what I know. I simply cannot set back any longer and not proceed, because it is so damn bad.

I will be giving you a subpeona to testify in court, because I think you might actually do the right thing"

Oh my Lord...he's going to dismantle Watkins single handedly! If the man wasn't such a looney tune, someone might bust a gut laughing. Unfortunately, most just feel sorry for his family... :-/

I think he's back with those late night drinking episodes again.

The part I find most amusing is that he's been going on about Hotsprings for what...years? Now he's going to "file legal documents" and wait ANOTHER 2 months? WHAT? If he truly had a shred of anything on any company, he would have jumped on it long ago. This just goes to prove that he never anything to back up his dementia all along. Now he's blowing smoke. Most likely the smoke he just inhaled! ;D

Steve

Spa_Tech

• Independent Spa technician
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2005, 01:42:43 am »
Yes another response that will never see the light of day in JAs forum.

"The "innocent" is that you have no clue what the company has done (illeagal)(SIC) to screw with and manipulate the market place in their favor."

"I am preparing the "legal" papers right now for Watkins."

Man it sure sounds like you got the goods on Watkins, if youre making direct accusations of illegal activity- I cant wait to hear what you got on them...

"I am going to give them a chance to do right, then I am going to wait for a couple of months."

If someone is doing something illegal or unethical and has demonstrated that they will not stop, what exactly is the point of giving them a "chance"? I mean, arent you contributing to the problem by delaying your action? In a couple of months they could distribute more than 4,000 more spas that are according to you, unsafe, incorrectly engineered, cheap, etc. WHY would you subject more 'ignorant' consumers to that?

"If they persist, then I will have no choice. I have to because it is the right thing to do when you know what I know. I simply cannot set back any longer and not proceed, because it is so damn bad."

Again-- if things are so bad and the things that they are doing are so evil- you already have no choice but to take action, right? how come you havent acted on this yet? Its kinda like knowing that a person has molested children and then waiting to tell the police while the molester continues to drive the busload of children to school every day. It makes you nearly as guilty as the perpetrator.

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2005, 01:48:22 am »
We're assuming he has a grade 5 education here and has the "smarts" to understand that concept... :-/

Not the case at all. How did he make it to his late 50's? ???

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2005, 01:54:32 am »
This is what I received after enquiring about his criminal record of assault charges. At least he finally admits his dark past!

"Adam, is Sandy's son. I have never showed him the post, on purpose.
If you think what I did was bad, you should be glad Adam doesn't know about you."

Spoken like a true "Christian" while bringing up your children with morals and values. ;D

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2005, 10:46:09 am »
I guess Spaman is off the hook if he is concentrating on Chas again?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

spaman--

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2005, 10:54:07 am »
I wonder why he is not bashing CalSpas?HMMM??
-SpaMan~

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2005, 11:15:33 am »
I wonder why he is not bashing CalSpas?HMMM??

I'm the last person who should make fun of short attention span - type disorders.  But maybe that is it?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2005, 02:05:21 pm »
Another great quote

All of these spa professionals, when they are out of work, will be at my doors trying to see if they can join our team, because in a few years, we could easily dominate the market. All I have to do is want to expand to that level. I know how to, but do I want to?

Can you imagine Chas, out of work and looking for a job, coming to a Haven Franchise store and asking for a job?

« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 02:06:49 pm by wmccall »

spaman--

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2005, 07:20:17 pm »
ELECTRIC HOT TUBS, SPAS & ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT
PHOENIX SPAS, INC. - Anderson, CA USA

Self-Contained Convertible & Nonconvertible Spa, Model Nos. 3000, 3010, 3020, 3030, 3040, 3050, 3060, 3070, 3080, 3090, 3040 followed by Oa, T, N, C, S, L, E, P, F, X, Z, H, B; followed by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

Self Contained Spas, Model Nos. Aztecs, Taos, Rena, Mohave, Navajo, Questa, Cimarron, Socorro, Artesia, Mariah, Santa Fe, Tucson, Corazza, Mesa, Coronado, United, Cortez.

+Evaluated to the following...

No changes yet!
-SpaMan~

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2005, 07:28:15 pm »
He did say his spas would be listed this week.  So if they don't show up by Friday afternoon..........
Brewman
Brewman

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2005, 12:08:26 am »
Quoted by our resident nutcase: All of these spa professionals, when they are out of work, will be at my doors trying to see if they can join our team

This is how delusional he is. Can you imagine?  :D

Back a couple of years ago, I went to his site and applied for a sales position on line as a joke. I gave all of my real information and there was a section which asked expected salary. I submitted that if I had to work for him, I want well over 6 figures.

Since then, he has always posted that "I was the Beachcomber guy making over $100,000 anually".
The man always states that he doesn't lie but I have countless instances of these lies in a folder on my computer named  PUDDIN HEAD. (My wife once asked me why I have a file called PUDDIN HEAD in my documents folder... ;D  Long story sweetheart!)  ;D

I guess when you lie as often as he does, it just comes natural... :-/

Steve

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2005, 02:10:55 pm »
Steve,

I hope you never slip up and say,  "Goodnite, puddin."

I know puddin isn't one of my pet names for Gina, so that shouldn't happen.  I think I will just stick with calling him the Spa Dillusionist.

Chris_H

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2005, 03:04:35 pm »
Amazing how we go from my first post to Bill’s last post.  He still hasn’t retracted his statement.  We really do go off on tangents don’t we…

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2005, 03:04:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42