What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bought a Tub! Hot Springs Hot Spot Rhythm  (Read 2998 times)

garciawork

Bought a Tub! Hot Springs Hot Spot Rhythm
« on: March 27, 2017, 09:42:30 pm »
Made it official today, having it delivered mid next month after some other home projects are finished. Got it for $5999 (plus tax) delivered, with steps, cover, cover assist, and starter chemical pack. Can't wait!

In the meantime, where do those of you who order chemicals online get them from? I know basically nothing about that side of things, but would imagine it will be far cheaper to find things online.

Thanks for all the advice everyone!

Hot Tub Forum

Bought a Tub! Hot Springs Hot Spot Rhythm
« on: March 27, 2017, 09:42:30 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Bought a Tub! Hot Springs Hot Spot Rhythm
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 09:51:00 pm »
Made it official today, having it delivered mid next month after some other home projects are finished. Got it for $5999 (plus tax) delivered, with steps, cover, cover assist, and starter chemical pack. Can't wait!

In the meantime, where do those of you who order chemicals online get them from? I know basically nothing about that side of things, but would imagine it will be far cheaper to find things online.

Thanks for all the advice everyone!

Why not support the local business who gave you a great deal on your spa who you will be needing for advice and service for the next 20 years. I understand sometimes the internet is easier but building a rapport with your dealer is also important

d00nut

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 10:35:20 pm »
Congrats!

You can always get that stuff online I suppose.  Something that we look at with our manufacturers (just so you know) is when we are doing customer accommodations outside of warranty, one of the things we (collectively the manufacturer and us) consider is what they have been purchasing and putting in their hot tub to maintain it.

Good example.  If I talk to a customer where their cover failed outside of warranty, and I talk to customer service, one thing they ask is do they purchase cover shield and/or 303?  I generally have records of all that.  Just got a cover replaced at the cost of Hot Spring (because they have a great customer service department,) but also because I could say the customer purchased cover shield over the years (3 bottles in 4 years.)

I can tell you... the above wouldn't have happened if that customer never bought anything from us after the sale just because I wouldn't be able to show customer service receipts or purchase orders... just saying

P.S.  I am also not saying I won't help, but I am saying the Watkins and Bullfrog (my vendors) need proof the customer is doing things right, not just the customers word... right or wrong.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 10:35:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42