What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Got my new Hot Spring Jetsetter NXT!  (Read 2988 times)

jrambonnet

Hot Tub Forum

Got my new Hot Spring Jetsetter NXT!
« on: March 26, 2017, 03:55:33 pm »

d00nut

Re: Got my new Hot Spring Jetsetter NXT!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 05:04:27 pm »
Nice!  Love the music too!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 05:05:01 pm »
Very nice and congratulations.

FWIW, no matter how water resistant, water proof... any electronics may labeled as being I wouldn't purposely put it in the water but instead would try to keep it dry as best I can just to be safe. Certainly there are times it'll get wet and its design should keep it safe but I wouldn't tempt fate but treating it as if its immune to water damage.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

d00nut

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 05:14:33 pm »
The remote has a 5 year warranty.  While your probably somewhat right about electronics in the water... I have a garmin 920xt fitness watch.  It is used for swimming, it is made for that.  The control panel is made to go in the water, but it is not designed to stay in the water.  For instance, you do not want to leave the control panel in there overnight, as it is waterproof, it is not necessarily chemical proof (which is why they built their shells a certain way)

P.S.  I have the same style for over 2 years and my 3 year old has the control panel floating inside the spa the entire time we are in.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 05:14:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42