What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 27288 times)

Brookenstein

Re: Newbie
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2008, 12:44:42 am »

I sat next to guy on a plane that said that he and his brother were into this big time.  One many have been world ranked.  Is there a well known brother team in the UFC?  I'm pretty certain he was using his real name.  I'm not really into it (never watched any of it) so the conversation about fighting was about 2 minutes of him telling me some stuff to which I replied.. Uh, OK.  Sounds great good luck and I hope to see you on TV sometime.  For all I know he coulda been the reigning champ.

A few off the top of my head...
Ken and Frank Shamrock (ex UFC, and Elite XC)
Fedor (not UFC... M1) and Aleks (HCF now, previously M1 almong others)
Nick and Nate Diaz (both UFC now)
Nogaro brothers (Big Nog is UFC, can't remember where little nog is)
Shogun and Ninja Hua (UFC and Elite XC)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2008, 12:44:42 am »

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2008, 06:24:21 pm »

A few off the top of my head...
Ken and Frank Shamrock (ex UFC, and Elite XC)
Fedor (not UFC... M1) and Aleks (HCF now, previously M1 almong others)
Nick and Nate Diaz (both UFC now)
Nogaro brothers (Big Nog is UFC, can't remember where little nog is)
Shogun and Ninja Hua (UFC and Elite XC)

Were an of those at one time (or currently) one of the top ranked fighters?  Ken and Frank sounds the most familiar.  I do recall the one I sat next to was the younger of the two and his brother was the one that EVERYBODY who ever heard of UFC would know.  It could also have been the Diaz boys.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

MostlyLurkingGal

« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2008, 06:52:56 pm »
Why is it I can only find one of those fighters (Kenny Baker, 1-1 (lost by kimura)) on Sherdog? Can't find them by googling either.

Brooke, I imagine you will get alot of hits if you google Adood Zanus, but spell it phonetically.... ::)

BauerN

• "...to feel is to believe."
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2008, 07:50:03 pm »
Ken and Frank Shamrock were yesteryear's big guns.

Pioneers in the mixing of the arts.
Bullfrog Spas Dealer.  Raising the bar for customer service.

Scaramanga

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2008, 12:20:28 am »
"Thats funny spatech, most the other names were actors as well.[/quote]

In order to remainn under the radar we use aliases of famous dwarf actors when we fight outside of sanctioned chanells.  I fight under the name of Scaramanga from The Man with the Golden Gun in ohnor of my brother Herve Villaichaize who played Nic Nac in the movie.

Herve was very famous for his roll of Tatoo on Fatnasty Island tv show.  "De plain! De plaine!"  I always admired my brother for overcoming his shortness but it would have been to obvious if I fought under his name so I took the name of the character played by his good freind Christopher Lee.

Herve would have been a great fighter, but he drank too much and loved long legged women to hard.

Brookenstein

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2008, 01:47:01 am »
"Thats funny spatech, most the other names were actors as well.In order to remainn under the radar we use aliases of famous dwarf actors when we fight outside of sanctioned chanells.  I fight under the name of Scaramanga from The Man with the Golden Gun in ohnor of my brother Herve Villaichaize who played Nic Nac in the movie.

Herve was very famous for his roll of Tatoo on Fatnasty Island tv show.  "De plain! De plaine!"  I always admired my brother for overcoming his shortness but it would have been to obvious if I fought under his name so I took the name of the character played by his good freind Christopher Lee.

Herve would have been a great fighter, but he drank too much and loved long legged women to hard.

I really don't know why I continue to post because you are so obviously full of it... but I guess its the creativity in your responses that amuse me.  

You must be fighting underground because there is not a senior division in the UFC... I mean Scaramanga (aka Phillipe, the youngest brother) you were born in 1954.

Scaramanga

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2008, 10:26:44 am »
Yes, we do what we can to make a living witch is very difficult. We do not have retiremente.

Herve was very much agairnst my fighting.  But he had other tallents...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qknoN-mZAFE&feature=related

BauerN

• "...to feel is to believe."
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2008, 11:51:28 am »
Redefining the phrase "absolutely ridiculous".  ;D ::)

On a factual note: Shamrock trains fighters out of the "Lions Den", while not competing - still very active in the sport.
Bullfrog Spas Dealer.  Raising the bar for customer service.

Scaramanga

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2008, 01:23:48 pm »
K. Shamrock and me were going to figth a match billed as 'The Irishman vs. the Lepercaun' but it never came off because he felt it would tarnish him image, moreso if I kicked his arse.  this was back in the early 90's when I was stil younger and he was just becoming famos.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2008, 01:23:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42