What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 27317 times)

Scaramanga

Re: Newbie
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2008, 01:42:51 am »
"Where specifically in MO?"

Springfeild

" One of my good buddies fights out of the STL(where we're from). He's a Mui Thai fighter. I beleive his record is 7-0-1 w/ 5 KO. Only 3 of his fights were in MO. All the others were in different states across the country. Maybe you've heard of him??? He's caucasian, 28, and his last name is Montgomery."

Maybe, his name might not be Zeke Montgomery might it?  Big Zeke is one of the best muy thai fighters in those parts.  A real beast with both hand and foot.   Ground game needs work.  I seen him use a illegal finger jab into Adood Zanus during their fight, then he knocked out Adood with ar roundhouse kick from his blind side.

[/quote]
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 02:14:52 am by Scaramunga »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2008, 01:42:51 am »

Scaramanga

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2008, 01:53:45 am »

I would love to see some stats, and or info on your fights?  Otherwise you could just be a geek sitting in front of a monitor talking tough??  More power to you if you are a fighter!!   Takes a lot of training and hard work.

Me?  I am just a golfer who sells spas till I make the PGA tour, but I have been known to kick -ss on a golf course.   :)

So far, I've knocked out Bill Barty, Warwick Davvis, Ed Gaedel, and Kenny Baker allin the first round.

I whipped Mordecai Lago (choked the little bastard with a half soldier Tuco move)

I pounded Adood Zanus after submitting him witha rear mounted choke, but who hasn't.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 01:54:13 am by Scaramunga »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2008, 02:21:57 am »

So far, I've knocked out Bill Barty, Warwick Davvis, Ed Gaedel, and Kenny Baker allin the first round.

I whipped Mordecai Lago (choked the little bastard with a half soldier Tuco move)

I pounded Adood Zanus after submitting him witha rear mounted choke, but who hasn't.

Scaramanga, do you have any video footage or photos you can share with us? Sounds very interesting......
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Richs100

• From a 1993 HS Prodigy to a 2006 HS Envoy
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2008, 09:03:41 am »
Scaramanga

The word on the street is that Adoodz Anus intends to cower you with the dreaded 'triple titty twister'.  
Assuming you live up to your namesake, this could pose a real threat!
If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit next to me.

Scaramanga

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2008, 03:13:28 pm »
"Scaramanga

The word on the street is that Adoodz Anus intends to cower you with the dreaded 'triple titty twister'.  
Assuming you live up to your namesake, this could pose a real threat![/quote]

Har har har.   That move is ilegal in the Octagon.  

And if youwere smart, you WOULD NOT mess with Adood Zanus...he one bad mufoo!

Brookenstein

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2008, 03:42:28 pm »
Why is it I can only find one of those fighters (Kenny Baker, 1-1 (lost by kimura)) on Sherdog? Can't find them by googling either.

Scaramanga

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2008, 05:34:54 pm »
Most of my mathches are not sanctioned, i.e, underground.  So, me and the other guys fight under assumed names so as not to compormise ourselves.

One guy Herve Viallachesz, is pretty well  knowed to mainstream fans.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2008, 05:49:55 pm »
Most of my mathches are not sanctioned, i.e, underground.  So, me and the other guys fight under assumed names so as not to compormise ourselves.

Yes, "Tatoo" was tops in the 40lb and under weight class.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herv%C3%A9_Villechaize
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 05:53:10 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Brookenstein

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2008, 06:11:20 pm »
Thats funny spatech, most the other names were actors as well.

BauerN

• "...to feel is to believe."
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2008, 06:15:46 pm »
Underground, hmmmmm......................

In this day and age with UFC being what it is.......you just don't see a lot of that.  Even amateurs.......maybe if no one's willing to train or promote.............

Hey Term, is Chris his real name?

And come on, let's just leave Adood Zanus out of all this.
Bullfrog Spas Dealer.  Raising the bar for customer service.

Brookenstein

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2008, 06:24:46 pm »
MMA is becoming so mainstream these days and there are so many different venues, I just don't buy the line of needing to fight under an alias.  Or if people do use an alias, that alias should be searchable and verifiable (i.e. Kimbo).  If its not, it seems like the only benefit to the alias to hide losing fights...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 06:26:17 pm by Brookenstein »

LtDan

• Jacuzzi J345
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2008, 07:20:50 pm »

I was under the assumption the fight was stopped after you submitted someone.  Poor Adood took a pounding AFTER being submitted, that really must have sucked.  ::)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2008, 10:53:03 pm »
Bill Barty rules. I have about ten hours of his footage on my DVR.  He sure is ugly though.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2008, 12:20:24 am »

I sat next to guy on a plane that said that he and his brother were into this big time.  One many have been world ranked.  Is there a well known brother team in the UFC?  I'm pretty certain he was using his real name.  I'm not really into it (never watched any of it) so the conversation about fighting was about 2 minutes of him telling me some stuff to which I replied.. Uh, OK.  Sounds great good luck and I hope to see you on TV sometime.  For all I know he coulda been the reigning champ.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 12:22:25 am by ndabunka »
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2008, 12:33:21 am »

...but I doubt you could ever step up in class and take on Miguelito Lovelace!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 12:34:02 am by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2008, 12:33:21 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42