What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: FOOTBALL  (Read 21257 times)

In Canada eh

FOOTBALL
« on: September 18, 2007, 05:12:30 pm »
Hey Boni,

My favorite team the 2 and 0h Detroit Lions are playing your 0h and 2 Eagles on Sunday.  Want to make a pregame prediction on the outcome.

Lions 34  Eagles 17

To keep this legal I will be in the tub at halftime.
Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

FOOTBALL
« on: September 18, 2007, 05:12:30 pm »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: FOOTBALL
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 06:17:05 pm »
Lets see...do I remember a little while back a particular Lion's fan who had little hope of his team doing much this year??? :-/

So what a nice surprise for you.. :)

My prediction however:

Lions 24

Beagles: 3

;D ;D ;D

And to keep it hot tub related, I hope our recovered quarterback takes a looooong loooong soak and gives the new talent a shot! ::)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

96SC

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 06:19:21 pm »
Go to http://www.ilovewavs.com/TV/Sports/Sports.htm.  Click on the 6th entry down...Are you ready for some football.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 06:20:23 pm by 96SC »
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 06:24:31 pm »
 :( won't work for me....and I was ready for some football..it's just that my team isn't  :'(

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 07:02:14 pm »
:( won't work for me....and I was ready for some football..it's just that my team isn't  :'(

Tell me about it.  >:(

That game last night was one of the worst and most boring games I had attended.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 09:30:46 pm »
OK, so my guys say we need to take into consideration that next week the team will be wearing their 75 year anniversary jerseys....Guess I don't get it, but they are confident that it will make a tremendous difference.  :-?  True Eagle fans..through and through...

Why don't you come on down Canada? You have not experienced the NFL until you attend an Ealge's game at home!!
(especially if you are the opposing team  :o ::)!

96SC

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 09:31:41 pm »

I get it to play with Window's Media Player but I'm sure it will work on other 'players'   Don't give up it's invigorating to listen to.
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 09:35:35 pm »
Just switched computers and got it to work!  Thanks ;)

In Canada eh

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 10:58:59 pm »
Why don't you come on down Canada? You have not experienced the NFL until you attend an Ealge's game at home!!
(especially if you are the opposing team  :o ::)!

Boni,

There's not enough beer in Milwaukee that could get me to sit in that stadium in a Lions jersey on Sunday ;D  However there are a few places I would love to see a game Philly, the dog pound in Cleveland and Lambeau Field would all be great.  As a long suffering football fan I can feel your pain, as good as McNabb is, if there is nobody to throw the ball to your in a lot of trouble.  Joe Montana would not be Joe Montana without Jerry Rice and John Taylor.

The Lions have been a bit of a surprise so far.  The offence has the potential to be scary good but I have been impressed with the defence so far

I 'm still shocked your picking against the Eagles
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 10:59:51 pm by Confused_in_Canada »
Bullfrog 451

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 08:49:37 am »
Actually this season is working out well for me...Hubby said he wanted a big screen HDTV for football season...well not when his team is doing so poorly...
So I stand to save about $2500.00  ;D ;D

Seriously though, I think there has been so much distraction with the coach's personal life, that his team has suffered. I just don't feel the momentum..heck they don't even have a good kick returner.  The team just doesn't jell..Like Dax said the game was really boring and in reality, whether he likes it or not, McNabb has past his prime...

Wish we were able to catch the Saints - Bucks Game Sunday (we were in Tampa)...Now that looked like a great game...and I am happy Garcia is doing so well! Maybe the Bucks will be MY team this year... ;)..Maybe I will be looking for a new place to live  :o ;D ;D

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 07:53:33 am »
And to keep it hot tub related, I hope our recovered quarterback takes a looooong loooong soak and gives the new talent a shot! ::)

His attitude sure needs a soak. He use to be a likable guy, but he pulls the race card out quicker than Johnny Cochran.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 08:47:12 am »
Isn't it amazing the excuses that these guys use to explain or distract from their poor performance? let's face it, he choked during the Superbowl, was totally outshined by an "old guy", Jeff Garcia last year and now he sees the writing on the wall...he is going to be replaced by a young talented quarterback  (who sadly, happens to be white).  I used to respect McNabb, but no more, he is a sore loser who should stick to pushing cans of soup with his mother! >:(
Time to hit the road.. ;D

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2007, 12:59:55 pm »
If the EAgles are going to have any kind of season AT ALL, they have to do something today...Of course with EVERYONE betting against them...they may do something amazing. ;D

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2007, 02:45:15 pm »
Football?

I'm spending my afternoon watching the Indians clinch the Central Division... GO TRIBE!!!!
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2007, 04:01:55 pm »
CIRCUIT CITY HERE I COME!!!!

Must have been those uniforms ;D..Dax this has to be the best game you have ever witnessed!! The weather in Philly is the best ever..low humidity and clear and WHAT a game..Sorry Canada, not trying to gloat..just really enjoying this game and being there had to be the greatest ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2007, 04:01:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42