What's the Best Hot Tub

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hot Tub Forum / Re: Tropic seas Rio 751L
« Last post by cranbiz on December 03, 2022, 09:31:27 am »
Yes, they are an Artesian product.
Hot Tub Forum / Tropic seas Rio 751L
« Last post by Titus174 on November 30, 2022, 07:14:36 pm »
Is this made by artisan? It's not clear when I did some research on Google. Was quoted a price 8900.
Just wanted get any thoughts is this is a decent price
A space heater can be placed under the step to keep pumps and pack thawed but risk the rest of the spa if you have to wait for parts or it's just to dam cold to work for a month of -20. A spa with removeable panels I can run a space heater on low for a month at -20. Stopped draining and Winterizing spas a few years ago. To much risk/liability for me... hidden one way check valves, hanging manifolds, water features, shitty covers letting water back in on warm days, extreme cold "You Winterized it you fix it"... no thanks. JMO

The pack can be removed and brought inside, then the spa can be drained and winterized to prevent freeze.

I agree, I also don't winterize or repair anymore.
PM sent

I have replied to your PM can you check it please?
Hot Tub Forum / Re: Hydropool 770 platinum Vs BeachComber 750 SBL vs BullFrog A8L Platinum
« Last post by Sam on November 29, 2022, 02:21:27 pm »
Fyi, the thing about bacteria behind the packs in a Bullfrog is untrue and not a concern.
Hot Tub Forum / Re: Moving from Beachcomber to Pinnacle spas
« Last post by JayGrooms on November 29, 2022, 10:09:24 am »
As someone who has the pleasure of owning an LPI Hot Tub.......    Kill it with fire, then buy one made by ANYONE else.

Good Luck!

my BBB Complaint

https://www.bbb.org/us/tn/johnson-city/profile/tanning-equipment/lpi-inc-0533-90012793/complaints?page=2#1286384584
A space heater can be placed under the step to keep pumps and pack thawed but risk the rest of the spa if you have to wait for parts or it's just to dam cold to work for a month of -20. A spa with removeable panels I can run a space heater on low for a month at -20. Stopped draining and Winterizing spas a few years ago. To much risk/liability for me... hidden one way check valves, hanging manifolds, water features, shitty covers letting water back in on warm days, extreme cold "You Winterized it you fix it"... no thanks. JMO
With the pumps and pack outside the spa under the step when there is an issue and the spa is not running here in Canada they will freeze way quicker than a spa with the equipment inside the cabinet and critters love that nice warm and safe area under the step. If they made removeable panels they would rate higher in my book. Its 30 year old tech. JMO

How much quicker will it freeze? Either type will freeze and they both will need immediate repair in sub zero temps or a warm tent/anti freeze measures to prevent that.
PM sent
With the pumps and pack outside the spa under the step when there is an issue and the spa is not running here in Canada they will freeze way quicker than a spa with the equipment inside the cabinet and critters love that nice warm and safe area under the step. If they made removeable panels they would rate higher in my book. Its 30 year old tech. JMO
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2022, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42