What's the Best Hot Tub

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
If you can't find it anywhere you could always just replace the entire jet assembly with something new.
Hot Tub Forum / Re: Shock frequency for tub when not in use (for months at a time)
« Last post by CV3720 on August 10, 2022, 02:07:59 pm »
BTW - how do I set up my account on here so that I receive notifications of replies to my posts?

Where did you find how to change this?

Sorry - I forget how I did that... and I don't recall getting a notification of your question ... yikes !
Marquis Hot Tubs / Re: Marquis Crown Epic Owner Feedback
« Last post by gwrace1 on August 10, 2022, 12:05:32 pm »
Thank you for the feedback. We ended up ordering the Crown Epic in May with jewel lighting, no audio and no microsilk. It was supposed to go into production on July 19th but got pushed back to August 19th. So current delivery estimate is sometime in September. Only time will tell.  My wife was able to secure a doctors prescription for the tub here in Texas which deleted the $1400 dollar sales tax bill off the invoice. So that was a nice unexpected discount pointed out to us by the selling dealer.
Marquis Hot Tubs / Re: Marquis V94L, V94, Crown Euphoria and Epic
« Last post by gwrace1 on August 10, 2022, 12:00:42 pm »
We ordered our Crown Epic with Jewel lighting, no audio and no Microsilk in May of 2022. It's supposed to go into production on August 19 with expected delivery date of September. I'm not holding my breath. Here in south Texas it's been a little too warm for a hot tub anyway.
Hot Tub Forum / Re: Lazy spa deflating
« Last post by Poakey on August 07, 2022, 04:22:54 am »
Thanks so much, Iíll give that a try.
Hot Tub Forum / Re: Lazy spa deflating
« Last post by Sammi on August 06, 2022, 10:50:21 pm »
I'm no expert, and 60% of the time it works every time, but in my humble opinion I would say - fix the leak.
Thank you for the reply..i just tried that site and they have very little in respect to the old snap in waterway jets.

What I am looking for more specifically is a snap in waterway jet with a face diameter of 7-7 1/2 inches and a barrel of 4.5 inches.

They are discontinued and apparently very hard to find....someone must know where to get one to fill this hole in my tub..lol
Hot Tub Forum / Re: Hot tub sitting empty question
« Last post by Looking4Tub on August 06, 2022, 09:21:22 am »
Thanks for the info! :)
Hot Tub Forum / Lazy spa deflating
« Last post by Poakey on August 06, 2022, 09:10:40 am »
Hi, first post here, hope someone can help me.

I have had a lazy spa Bali jet spa for over 2 years now, over the last last I am having to repair the liner after every use due to receiving punctures. I have now put it down to the jets as it stays inflated until they go on, I receive a small hole where the seams are toward the top of the tub.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Hot Tub Forum / Re: Hot tub sitting empty question
« Last post by cranbiz on August 05, 2022, 03:58:59 pm »
You should be fine. It's not winter so there is no chance of freeze damage.

Make sure you do an Ah-some purge once you can put water in it. That will purge the nasties that will grow in the pipes while waiting for power.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2022, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42