What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need Help Buying Hot Tub - Take a look at this:  (Read 3950 times)

navsav

Need Help Buying Hot Tub - Take a look at this:
« on: May 11, 2007, 08:39:40 pm »
First off check this link out and tell me if you think this is a good deal or probably crap:

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11211130&Mo=19&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&N=4019777&Sp=C&pos=0&No=1&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=62602&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&ec=&topnav=

So the other hot tub i want is the hot springs vanguard.  Dealer quoted my 8300 delivered - is this a good deal - should I talk her down some more?  What is this spa going for?

Hot Tub Forum

Need Help Buying Hot Tub - Take a look at this:
« on: May 11, 2007, 08:39:40 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: Need Help Buying Hot Tub - Take a look at this
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 09:05:00 pm »
Re:  Costco spa

Looks interesting.  However, relatively short warranty.  I would question the reliability of the programable jet sequences.  They call the air blower a pump, a little deceptive.  

The good thing about Costco is you can send it back.  We have had 3 customers in the last few months who have told us they sent spas back to Costco because it was costing them from $100 to $300/month to operate.

Re:  Vanguard

Depending on the package, your dealer price seems about right.  
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

spaz

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 09:38:19 am »
Personally, I wouldn't even consider buying a hot tub for that much money from Costco for it to be dropped off at the end of my driveway!  Can you wet test the tub?  Buy from a dealer, you have a relationship with this person and they will take care of you.  It's worth the extra money!  

navsav

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 10:30:54 am »
Thanks for the info - Yeah I figure I will have the hot tub for a long time so want to get something good that will last and be efficient.  So I guess I should just stick to the hot springs model since it has a good reputation and the dealer seems to be pretty good as well.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 10:30:54 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42