What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hotel hot tub review (or my weekend)  (Read 2351 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Hotel hot tub review (or my weekend)
« on: September 16, 2007, 08:46:39 am »
We did a little mini-vacation to help us get through the wait till the next one. Friday afternoon I suggested that Saturday we take a drive to Dayton, Ohio (60 miles) and visit the Air force museum. We haven't been there in at least 20 years.

When Gina got home from work about 5:30 on Friday she suggested that we go now, get a hotel in Dayton and be there when it opens in the morning. Being the spontaneous empty nesters, we picked out a hotel, threw the bare neccesities in a bag and jumped in the Mustang and were at the hotel by 9pm. Of course we picked a hotel with a pool and hot tub, so we swam and soaked till 11. The Courtyard Marriot was a nice place.  The hot tub was your typical hotel octagon with minimal jets, probably could hold 10 people and was pretty deep.  Like everything at this hotel, it seemed clean and well cared for.

If you have any interest in aviation at all, this place is a must see place. It has expanded considerably in the last 20 years. Even if your not into aviation that much there is a lot of historical artifacts from the early days of flight, WWI and II, The Holocaust, the cold war, and space race. We got there at 9am and didn't see everything by closing at 5pm. I think we walked 5-10 miles. Since my last visit there, I got to see a Minuteman missle, an F117, a B2, a B52, an F22, and my personal favorite the SR-71

We got back into town early in the evening yesterday and stopped to see Jody Foster's new movie. (Pretty good) Since we were both pretty achy, I cranked the hot tub to 104 just for the one night. Boy did we sleep good.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Hotel hot tub review (or my weekend)
« on: September 16, 2007, 08:46:39 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Hotel hot tub review (or my weekend)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 05:31:41 pm »
The perfect end to the weekend will be another hot soak tonight, but the Bungles falling to the Browns sure tops it off.   Who Dey? ;D ;D
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hotel hot tub review (or my weekend)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 05:31:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42