What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Apoligizes  (Read 4888 times)

autoplay

Apoligizes
« on: April 05, 2007, 01:44:30 am »
I know I said I would post pics,and give a 4 year review of our spa.  I haven't forgotten,and will do so soon hopefully.  Been pretty busy as of late,and hard to find the freetime.

This has been keepin us busy,as far as shopping/price negotiating.......

And,what's wrong with that picture? lol

Hot Tub Forum

Apoligizes
« on: April 05, 2007, 01:44:30 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Apoligizes
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 03:43:16 am »
Your garage looks like mine, I can barely get HER car in it.
Retired

autoplay

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 03:14:00 pm »
Likewise Tman lol. The car is an 07 Shelby GT...numbered etc.  It's the wifes car too lol.

Now,in case no-one noticed....look closely at the license plate.  We took the license off her old car,and are using that plate till we get a new 1.

Anyone have any good ideas/names we can use for her new ride?  In Florida,you can use up to 7 digits,letters.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 03:22:10 pm »
Likewise Tman lol. The car is an 07 Shelby GT...numbered etc.  It's the wifes car too lol.

Now,in case no-one noticed....look closely at the license plate.  We took the license off her old car,and are using that plate till we get a new 1.

Anyone have any good ideas/names we can use for her new ride?  In Florida,you can use up to 7 digits,letters.

2fst4u

07 Caldera Geneva

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 02:42:24 pm »
Thats a beautiful car, I guess Ford went away from the design it had in mind at the auto show, did you catch the show on the discovery channel about the Shelby project and how it was being built with Carol Shelby as part of the design. Do you know what happened to the other version of the car?

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 03:51:05 pm »
Ol Meanness' plates read IH8MYM8.

Term
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

autoplay

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 02:58:36 pm »
Thats a beautiful car, I guess Ford went away from the design it had in mind at the auto show, did you catch the show on the discovery channel about the Shelby project and how it was being built with Carol Shelby as part of the design. Do you know what happened to the other version of the car?

That car you saw on Discovery,is still being built. That's the GT500,Cobra.  There's been a waiting list for that car,and the base price for that car is a tad over 40 G's.  If you're lucky enough to get on the list,you can plan on paying well over 60,000 for that version.Our car is basically that car,but,ours doesn't have a blower/supercharger.  Shelby will install a blower on ours,at their Vegas facility,if we so want.  Our car has a better suspension than the Cobra. Ours is a certified Shelby,we have number 0575.  Originally they were planning on building 10,000 of em...but lately were hearing,it'll be lucky if they make 6000 of em. It's taking longer to build each car,than they anticipated.  We got a killer deal on ours.  We just left a different Ford dealer in our town,and they had a white shelby listed at 55,000. What's funny,is ours has more stuff in the GT package of the car.  Certain dealers have a huge markup on em,and will not budge on account of the supply and demand factor.

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 09:04:55 pm »
I'm glad things are going well for you Rich. Tropical paradise for a backyard and a beast of a pony in the garage. I wish tile setters did that well in the STL. :(

autoplay

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 10:44:25 pm »
Thx Chad.  Doing alright in our neck of the woods.  It helps having a wife,who makes killer money as far as her exp,and location ;)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 10:09:42 am »
cliche, but still funny:

This site has a bunch of plates:

http://www-chaos.umd.edu/misc/

« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 10:10:06 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 01:47:52 pm »

That car you saw on Discovery,is still being built. That's the GT500,Cobra.  There's been a waiting list for that car,and the base price for that car is a tad over 40 G's.  If you're lucky enough to get on the list,you can plan on paying well over 60,000 for that version.Our car is basically that car,but,ours doesn't have a blower/supercharger.  Shelby will install a blower on ours,at their Vegas facility,if we so want.  Our car has a better suspension than the Cobra. Ours is a certified Shelby,we have number 0575.  Originally they were planning on building 10,000 of em...but lately were hearing,it'll be lucky if they make 6000 of em. It's taking longer to build each car,than they anticipated.  We got a killer deal on ours.  We just left a different Ford dealer in our town,and they had a white shelby listed at 55,000. What's funny,is ours has more stuff in the GT package of the car.  Certain dealers have a huge markup on em,and will not budge on account of the supply and demand factor.

Ahh OK, Interesting I was with Ford for 13 years almost until I became a spa dealer. I wonder if they are allowing employee purchasing on the car, it is unlikely since with high demand cars they will exclude most of the time.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 03:53:45 pm »
another on for license plates.  I saw this about 15 years ago when Steve Martin was in town filming a movie. He had his mercesdes SL brought with him; the plae read:  it 8t ez (it aint easy).

sure, Steve, sure.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 03:54:34 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 03:53:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42