What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian spas  (Read 3159 times)

bvd

Artesian spas
« on: June 02, 2006, 08:12:28 am »
We have been looking at Artesian & Sundance & Dimension One. Have read alot about Sundance & D1 but not much about Artesian. Does having 5 massage pumps make a difference? Any pros or cons on having that many pumps? We have'nt seen any others doing this.

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian spas
« on: June 02, 2006, 08:12:28 am »

salesdvl

Re: Artesian spas
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 08:55:45 am »
I sold Artesian for many years.  The point of the Artesian Platinum series having 5 jet pumps is to give each person their own control.  If you get their Gold series then you lose 2 jet pumps and each seat shares a pump and uses a diverter valve ( just like everyone else does) .  

If these are the 3 that are your final 3, any of them will be a good choice.  good luck.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 08:56:25 am by salesdvl »
Measure once, cut twice.

TN__HOT_TUB

• Owner of  an Artesian Island Grand Cayman
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 03:37:42 pm »
Not to sound repetitive, but I'd recommend a wet test.

I wouldn't think it would matter too much (especially if only 1 person is in the tub), but it is a nice feature.  I'd say that Artesian asked themselves..."what features can we add to make the platinum tubs top-of-the line?"

Artesian Island Grand Cayman

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 05:20:15 pm »
As salesdvl said all 3 are good brands. I do own an Artesian but not the Platinum series. I would say which ever feels best to you and you like the dealer - that's the one to buy.

ptann

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 12:36:19 pm »
I'm not a dealer, just a guy who wet tested about 20 different makes of tubs, I bought an artesian grand cayman, hasn't arrived yet but I can't wait.

Stemay

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 01:53:25 pm »
i'm a newbie too......our Artesian Piper Glen was just delivered 45 minutes ago!!!!!!!!!  Electrician is doing the final electric as I type!  

LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR FIRST SOAK TONIGHT!!!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 01:53:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42