What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Flim Flam Man At It Again.  (Read 16044 times)

shabba34

Flim Flam Man At It Again.
« on: April 15, 2006, 02:45:18 pm »
The Prince of Darkness and his Cronies are telling a poor young soul over there that you can't move a full foam spa on its side.  Why, you may ask?  Because the structural foam will redistribute vibration and pull the jets away from their housings. ;D

He needs to lay off the left handed cigarrettes for while and come back to the planet I like to call Earth.  I still can't believe people fall for his diareah of the mouth. :P  

Hot Tub Forum

Flim Flam Man At It Again.
« on: April 15, 2006, 02:45:18 pm »

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
Re: Flim Flam Man At It Again.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 02:58:16 pm »
I know you told me before, but where can I find this nut?  I rememberf vaguely seeing a bunch of crap on his site, plus a well thought out analysis of HotSpring, written by yours truly in this very forum, but lifted by the scoundrel and presented as his own.  That's the thing with the internet, there is no way to protect one's self from all kinds of un-American activities.

W.C. Fields said there is a sucker born every minute (or maybe it was Ringling, or Barnum or one of those guys), and then he said "Never give a sucker an even break."

Thanks,

Bill

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 03:01:09 pm »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 04:07:31 pm »
Carefull guys, keep in mind the damage he did to CalSpa with that amazing law suit of his....

He sure showed THEM!

::)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 04:37:00 pm »
A true man will go to his site to belittle him. Except when he has had enough he takes his ball and goes home.

It's his logic or none for those that surround him. God forbid you have a mind of your own.
Retired

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 11:43:35 pm »
Yes, I have the same question as Mr. Bill. Where is the site you are referring to? Perhaps someone could pm me if you don't want to litter this site.

I know you told me before, but where can I find this nut?  I rememberf vaguely seeing a bunch of crap on his site, plus a well thought out analysis of HotSpring, written by yours truly in this very forum, but lifted by the scoundrel and presented as his own.  That's the thing with the internet, there is no way to protect one's self from all kinds of un-American activities.

W.C. Fields said there is a sucker born every minute (or maybe it was Ringling, or Barnum or one of those guys), and then he said "Never give a sucker an even break."

Thanks,

Bill

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Anoroc

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 09:27:29 am »
"Our Cheapest H???? models with the lowest prices, are better made, stronger, out perform, have better quality of water, and out last those POS spas they sell at any price."

Can anyone guess who's said these words.

By the way, POS stands for "piece of S..."

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 10:05:25 am »
 Goboman and Bill Stevenson, check you PM's.

The "Don't put a full foam spa on it's side" blathering was started by LP, one of the Emperors faithful lap dogs.  There are a few mis guided souls over there who blindly belive everything their master says.
Of course the master chimes in with some BS about jets popping out and such.  
Did that Cal Spa lawsuit include an order for the Dark One to stop posting about them?  I see he's now onto his usual tack- turning everything into an anti-Hot Springs rant session.  Even going as far as calling Gulf Coast the Hot Springs of the east or some such nonsense.  

Anyone want take odds on how long it is before he pulls the few posts that ask him if his "forum" is anything more than a sales add for his own spas?
Brewman

anne

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2006, 02:05:48 pm »
I did post there with that quesiton, and my post never appeared. ::)
Dance like nobody's watching

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2006, 02:12:47 pm »
Carefull guys, keep in mind the damage he did to CalSpa with that amazing law suit of his....

He sure showed THEM!

::)

Did I miss a conclusion to that saga, or was there some sort of gag order on both sides?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 05:44:51 am »
I did post there with that quesiton, and my post never appeared. ::)

I post over there all the time. After a while of allowing my post's he will eventualy remove the whole thread as if you start from the begining and follow my logic you can't not see his sales pitch of a web site and words. Got a couple going over there right now.

And by the way, Hi Jim, he reads all these hot tub forums.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 05:46:04 am by Tman122 »
Retired

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 10:09:19 am »

And by the way, Hi Jim, he reads all these hot tub forums.

Yes, Don Quixote as I like to call him, does indeed. Our site is the one he mentions as being dominated by unholy gun nut spa salesmen.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2006, 11:19:08 am »
Our site is the one he mentions as being dominated by unholy gun nut spa salesmen.

Doesn't sound like anyone here! ;)
220, 221, whatever it takes!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2006, 11:28:04 am »
Well, I ain't unholy.  I ain't holy either, mind ya, but I damn sure ain't unholy.  Dammit.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Anoroc

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2006, 01:52:14 pm »
Well, I ain't unholy.  I ain't holy either, mind ya, but I damn sure ain't unholy.  Dammit.

Terminator

How do you know anyone was talking about you?  Feeling a bit guilty are you! :D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2006, 01:52:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42