What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wheres Arlene  (Read 15896 times)

jaxxon

• Friends dont let friends soak alone...
Wheres Arlene
« on: June 10, 2005, 09:24:37 am »
Well its hurricane season again.  Just curious if anyone is in the path of tropical storm Arlene.  ;)
                                                           Jackson

Hot Tub Forum

Wheres Arlene
« on: June 10, 2005, 09:24:37 am »

shabba34

Re: Wheres Arlene
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 11:27:34 am »
Well its hurricane season again.  Just curious if anyone is in the path of tropical storm Arlene.  ;)
                                                            Jackson

Southeast FL for me (Palm Beach)  Already feeling a little weather from her though.  Constant rain for the next few days, that's all.  not that that's different then the last two weeks here anyways. ;)

jaxxon

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 11:52:22 am »
Agree...   I'm in Clearwater, Fl.  Dont think the rain has stopped for the past 2 weeks.  Guess we can expect more.
                                                    jackson

autoplay

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 02:59:52 pm »
Sarasota here.......Been raining here for the most part,the last two weeks.  Going this weekend to Lowes for plywood and hardware,to secure windows/doors.

jaxxon

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 03:08:06 pm »
Might as well buy the supplies now, its still tax free for most hurricane supplies.  Still got my plywood from last year... ;)
                                             jackson

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2005, 03:21:06 pm »
I used to live just outside of Clearwater in Pinellas Park.  I still own my house there.  I decided I'd had enough of the crazy weather and decided to move away and rent it out.

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2005, 04:14:34 pm »
West Palm Beach here and hiding inside as per usual around here lately.  Maybe I can use my umbrella in the hottub tonight.  :-)

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2005, 04:15:29 pm »
West Palm Beach here and hiding inside as per usual around here lately.  Maybe I can use my umbrella in the hottub tonight.  :-)

autoplay

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2005, 11:12:46 pm »
Sarasota/Tampa bay area is in a tornado watch from now till 8am est saturday. We are expecting strong winds and rainbands from Arlene.

Bout 400 bucks in supplies to weatherproof the house from hurricanes. Hope the 3/4" plywood is worth it compared to the 1/2" stuff.  My back is feeling is with the extra weight lol.

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2005, 11:10:59 am »
Edmonton Alberta here...

Should miss us completely with any luck! ;)

Steve

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2005, 06:39:10 pm »
I'm pretty sure it's going to miss us completely.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2005, 10:31:52 pm »
I've missed the board here for the past few days because of Arlene and windsurfing.  We just returned from a windsurfing regatta held on the bayside of Okaloosa Island in the Ft. Walton Beach area and the sailing was awesome!  As we had little rain and NO lightning, we experienced solid 20-25 knot breezes Friday and 25-40 knot breezes Saturday.  Unfortunately, the gulf side of the island did suffer some minor beach erosion.  Otherwise, Arlene was mostly a passing fancy--thank goodness.  My thoughts and good wishes to any who may not have fared as well....these storms are scary and deserve much respect.
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2005, 12:23:50 am »
I've missed the board here for the past few days because of Arlene and windsurfing.  We just returned from a windsurfing regatta held on the bayside of Okaloosa Island in the Ft. Walton Beach area and the sailing was awesome!  As we had little rain and NO lightning, we experienced solid 20-25 knot breezes Friday and 25-40 knot breezes Saturday.  Unfortunately, the gulf side of the island did suffer some minor beach erosion.  Otherwise, Arlene was mostly a passing fancy--thank goodness.  My thoughts and good wishes to any who may not have fared as well....these storms are scary and deserve much respect.

You go dog! I hope you wore your Master Spa hat! ;)

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2005, 06:17:29 pm »
You go dog! I hope you wore your Master Spa hat! ;)

No, man, I wouldn't want to lose either of them--too precious!  I did wear one in my first soak after returning home and, BOY, did I need a good soak after abusing this ol' bod on and sometimes above the water!
Great to see you back around!  WOOF! 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

FLTUB

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2005, 11:54:04 pm »
I've missed the board here for the past few days because of Arlene and windsurfing.  We just returned from a windsurfing regatta held on the bayside of Okaloosa Island in the Ft. Walton Beach area and the sailing was awesome!

You were in my neck of the woods.  I live in Fort Walton Beach. We are really glad we only got some wind and rain.  We are still recovering from Ivan last year.  Glad you enjoyed your trip.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2005, 11:54:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42