What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: All I wanted for Christmas  (Read 4865 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
All I wanted for Christmas
« on: December 28, 2006, 09:06:45 am »
This post is a bit delayed, I left my camera at my sister's house...anyway...
We got one heck of a Christmas present from the Eagles...
T.O's face tells the whole story!

Christmas Day was my son's 16th birthday...so he got his birthday wish...an Ealges win!  
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

All I wanted for Christmas
« on: December 28, 2006, 09:06:45 am »

brewski

• When in doubt bathe naked!!!
Re: All I wanted for Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 12:03:43 pm »
Merry Christmas from a Redskins fan  :'( !! ......I just love it when the Cowboys lose a game to any team!! And for poor T.O.......a lump of coal in his stocking as he is a cancer on any team he plays for. Good luck to the Eagles in the playoffs.

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 12:10:10 pm »
Go Cowboys.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 01:23:16 pm »
Thanks Brewski...My poor brother-in-law...also a RedSkins fan had to
put up with a  housefull of very green guests Christmas Day...He was a good sport and I actually heard him say "I think we have the game in the bag!"

The exciting thing is to watch someone like Jeff Garcia step up and infuse passion into the team..especially since he also has a history with T.O. ;)

Go Eagles...

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 02:13:09 pm »
You need to thank us for Garcia.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 05:17:56 pm by cooltoy2000 »

In Canada eh

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 05:09:36 pm »
The exciting thing is to watch someone like Jeff Garcia step up and infuse passion into the team..especially since he also has a history with T.O. ;)

Go figure :-? Jeff Garcia was awful last year when he played for the lions :P  Now Boni's team gets him and he's playing well again.

Cooltoy your right he was great when he played in the CFL
Bullfrog 451

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 04:36:57 pm »
Thank you T.O. and the Cowboys... :-*

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 01:17:40 am »
"I got a sweater for Christmas...I really wanted a screamer or a moaner.  :-[ "
RIP C-Rod

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 09:30:21 am »
I got a great haul this year.    :D   And the Pats cinched the AFC East title. !!  :D

However, any of you folks from TN?    Way to play a dirty game there. I'd be embarressed if I were a Titan's fan.      Glad you lost.     Our Saftey Harrison is out for the play off game due to an illegal hit.  >:(  Titans are a bunch of bums!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 09:43:52 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 10:54:08 am »
I'm from TN but I moved from there before the Titans existed so don't blame me!  ;)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 11:07:20 am »
Oh, you better belive  I'm blaming you.

Boooo. Hissss. Booo.

;)
07 Caldera Geneva

brewski

• When in doubt bathe naked!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 11:50:54 am »
However, any of you folks from TN?    Way to play a dirty game there. I'd be embarressed if I were a Titan's fan.      Glad you lost.     Our Saftey Harrison is out for the play off game due to an illegal hit.  >:(  Titans are a bunch of bums! [/quote]

From the AP in today's newspaper.." The NFL ruled Tuesday that the block by a Tennessee receiver that injured New England safety Rodney Harrison over the weekend was legal. Mike Pereira, the league's director of officiating, said Titans receiver Bobby Wade didn't commit an illegal crackback block because he was blocking upfield and not back towrd the ball,.."

While I live in TN I am not a Titans fan but I would advise you to check your facts before making such a post.  

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 12:05:53 pm »
However, any of you folks from TN?    Way to play a dirty game there. I'd be embarressed if I were a Titan's fan.      Glad you lost.     Our Saftey Harrison is out for the play off game due to an illegal hit.  >:(  Titans are a bunch of bums! From the AP in today's newspaper.." The NFL ruled Tuesday that the block by a Tennessee receiver that injured New England safety Rodney Harrison over the weekend was legal. Mike Pereira, the league's director of officiating, said Titans receiver Bobby Wade didn't commit an illegal crackback block because he was blocking upfield and not back towrd the ball,.."

While I live in TN I am not a Titans fan but I would advise you to check your facts before making such a post.  

That's the first I heard of it. Thanks for posting it. But I tell ya, it still looked like a dirty game, and I'm not talking about the mud either. There was trash going on in the field, and from what I saw it looked to be the Titans were instigating it. What's the word done there?

It was nice that our 2nd and third string quarterbacks got to play too.
07 Caldera Geneva

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2007, 12:06:01 pm »
However, any of you folks from TN?    Way to play a dirty game there. I'd be embarressed if I were a Titan's fan.      Glad you lost.     Our Saftey Harrison is out for the play off game due to an illegal hit.  >:(  Titans are a bunch of bums! From the AP in today's newspaper.." The NFL ruled Tuesday that the block by a Tennessee receiver that injured New England safety Rodney Harrison over the weekend was legal. Mike Pereira, the league's director of officiating, said Titans receiver Bobby Wade didn't commit an illegal crackback block because he was blocking upfield and not back towrd the ball,.."

That's the first I heard of it. Thanks for posting it. But I tell ya, it still looked like a dirty game, and I'm not talking about the mud either. There was trash going on in the field, and from what I saw it looked to be the Titans were instigating it. What's the word done there?

It was nice that our 2nd and third string quarterbacks got to play too.
07 Caldera Geneva

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2007, 12:09:57 pm »
Oh, you better belive  I'm blaming you.

Boooo. Hissss. Booo.

;)

Yeah, yeah, whatever - I've been blamed for worse.  

That makes you No. 1 in my book.  Oh wait, that may be the wrong finger.  ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2007, 12:09:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42