What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Heading to Chicago  (Read 20712 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Heading to Chicago
« on: June 03, 2005, 09:28:37 am »
Sun through TUesday Gina and I will be headed to Chicago because of a death in her family.

While I'm gone,  Chas is in charge of witty remarks, Steve will be responsible for short jokes, and Lori will continue to bless all new tubs.    
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Heading to Chicago
« on: June 03, 2005, 09:28:37 am »

JcDenton

• Be Cool or be cast out
Re: Heading to Chicago
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 10:51:38 am »
I'm sorry to hear that Bill.

We'll still be here when you get back.

Jc
How do you know how much you don't know?

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 01:47:24 pm »
My condolences to you and Gina!!!

Have a safe trip!  No more roll overs!!!

:)
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 02:54:13 pm »
Should be no ice storms this weekend.  Perhaps I'll take my test kit and test the water in the hotel spa  ;D

I just might take my laptop and log into work a couple of times, maybe they won't charge me for the day off.

Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

autoplay

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2005, 12:29:58 am »
What will be my purpose while you're gone?

Can I be in charge of picture editing/modifications?

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2005, 09:40:20 am »
What will be my purpose while you're gone?

Can I be in charge of picture editing/modifications?

Looks like you failed that interview using an animated jpg that doesn't work here!   You can keep an eye on Don Quixote and see what he is doing.

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2005, 07:57:24 pm »
Sun through TUesday Gina and I will be headed to Chicago because of a death in her family.

While I'm gone,  Chas is in charge of witty remarks, Steve will be responsible for short jokes, and Lori will continue to bless all new tubs.    

My condolences to Gina and her family.

Safe trip!

Steve
P.S. I only have Loooooong jokes.... :-/

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2005, 10:00:49 pm »
Should be no ice storms this weekend.  Perhaps I'll take my test kit and test the water in the hotel spa  ;D

I just might take my laptop and log into work a couple of times, maybe they won't charge me for the day off.

Ok, no ice storms, but I didn't think about tornados. We didn't see one, but I was looking for it.  At Indianapolis, I noticed it was hot and humid and strong winds out of the south.   Having lived in the midwest I've come to know thunderstorm weather. I commented we may be in for a bad one somewhere on the road. Well, about an hour NW of Indy on 65, the sky ahead looked black as midnight.  We drove into the a huge storm. I was watching the western skies as the wind picked up.  Within a minute the rain was blowing so hard across the road that I couldn't see the tail lights of the car 10 ft in front of me.  We got over to the side of the road at a rest area, but it was full out to the highway.

We just barely got off the road when a bassboat blew off the back of its trailer.  Shortly after a semi pulling two trailers blew over and off the road. This was followed by another trailer and a passing EXIT 1 mile sign.  It only lasted 5 minutes but we saw lots of wind damage.,  I'd estimate at its peak the winds were 60-80mph with a driving rain.  I'm pretty sure it was straight line winds and not a tornado.  I'm off to check the weather channels site

« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 10:02:05 pm by wmccall »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2005, 10:21:05 pm »
ALLEN COUNTY IN INDIANA

AT 546 PM EST...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR CONTINUED TO
INDICATE A LINE OF SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS CAPABLE OF PRODUCING DAMAGING
WINDS IN EXCESS OF 60 MPH. THESE SEVERE STORMS WERE LOCATED ALONG A
LINE EXTENDING FROM 7 MILES NORTH OF WOODBURN TO 3 MILES SOUTHWEST OF
MONROEVILLE

I pretty much called that one!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2005, 07:00:53 am »
Ok, no ice storms, but I didn't think about tornados. We didn't see one, but I was looking for it.

I guess I have lived in Oklahoma too long!  Glad you guys are ok!  We had a couple touch down last night in the state, thank goodness they were far enough away from me.
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2005, 07:29:22 am »
Home again.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2005, 07:35:49 am »

I guess I have lived in Oklahoma too long!  Glad you guys are ok!  We had a couple touch down last night in the state, thank goodness they were far enough away from me.

The MPLS/St.Paul area got smacked pretty good last night with sever T-storms and hail.  There were areas with 60 mph winds, and 2" hailstones.  So far about 100,00 are without electricity.  Morning rush hour is really going to stink.  
Brewman
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2005, 07:35:49 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42