What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: willy wonka foam factory  (Read 2570 times)

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
willy wonka foam factory
« on: September 19, 2005, 07:58:01 am »
 upon replying to another post reminded me of something.

I was at a client's home doing a repair years ago, while in their bathroom i noticed pictures of their children outside with streams of foam and bubbles coming off of them.

I asked the homeowner what the pictures were. A GREAT IDEA! she said when they're ready to change the spa water they pour a whole bottle of bubble bath in the spa and let the kids go in. It's hilarious, my kids go bonkers over this.

We've all seen willy wonka and the part where they ride the soda/ foam truck. foam just pours out of the spa onto the deck, the kids can't even see each other.

Yes, a bit of flushing is involved after draining, but the experience for the kids and the look on their faces when the foam starts flowing is absolutely priceless.

OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

Hot Tub Forum

willy wonka foam factory
« on: September 19, 2005, 07:58:01 am »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: willy wonka foam factory
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 10:19:06 am »
I'd take the filter(s) out before doing this in my tub.

Actually,  on second thought, I  don't think I'd do this at all.  The residual soap in the plumping sounds like it would be a pain to get rid of. But then again, I don't have any children and am constently amazed by parents and what they do to entertain thier children.  

::)
07 Caldera Geneva

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 10:32:32 am »
Yup. Lost a couple of 'em that way back in '89. Seems that the neighbor's kids hadn't bathed in such a long time that their poor little bodies had a reaction to all that soap.

We had only been trying to get rid of the awful smell, didn't really want to off the brats....

It was funny when we discovered that the dog was actually white though...

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 10:32:32 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42