What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Update on my local dealer (formerly Dynasty )  (Read 2121 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Update on my local dealer (formerly Dynasty )
« on: September 05, 2005, 12:45:55 pm »
I invite everyone who is interested to revisit the updated website of my dealer http://www.thehottubstore.net/  All comments welcome.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Update on my local dealer (formerly Dynasty )
« on: September 05, 2005, 12:45:55 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Update on my local dealer (formerly Dynasty )
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 01:57:25 pm »
I guess its a good thing, at the very least they seem to be making an effort to try and provide service to those who were in the middle of a purchase. I am in no way a fan of Royal spas based on what I have learned of the way they build their product, it seems to be almost 80's like technology, but that is just my opinion.

bob5820

• Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 02:03:04 pm »
Sounds like your dealer is doing what he can to make a bad situation good. Hope things work out for him and his customers.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 02:14:51 pm »
I think the wording is a little misleading. SOMEONE is opening up a store with the same name and same address - but not the original owners.

There's also info on what is going on with Dynasty and former dealers, again these are not the original owners. Although I'm not in the same situation as you, I have not really read anything anywhere but here that Dynasty has done something wrong ( if indeed Dynasty did do something wrong).

Questions I would ask myself - Is Royal Spas equivalent to Dynasty?  How many dealers are around to support this product (after this ordeal)? Are they really selling me a $x.xx tub with a $d.dd deposit less or are they upping the price and selling me a $y.yy tub and telling me what a bargin.

Maybe if it were the same people, I might buy it - but I don't think I'd take a chance.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2005, 02:38:41 pm »
If I was a customer who had lost a deposit or full price of a spa, this would not calm me down. I would still want my money back. I don't want somebody else deciding what spa I get for my money.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2005, 04:10:25 pm »
I think the wording is a little misleading. SOMEONE is opening up a store with the same name and same address - but not the original owners.

Very good observation. I think your right. Definitely an interesting situation. I thought some of you here might like to follow the situation.

There's also info on what is going on with Dynasty and former dealers, again these are not the original owners. Although I'm not in the same situation as you, I have not really read anything anywhere but here that Dynasty has done something wrong ( if indeed Dynasty did do something wrong).

Again, I think you are correct.  I've seen no evidence Dynasty has done anything wrong. I continue to be a satisfied Dynasty customer. My service, provided by my former Dynasty Dealer has been excellent, so I like a few other Dynasty owners in this area are in a catch-22.
Questions I would ask myself - Is Royal Spas equivalent to Dynasty?  

From casual observation, no, I'd be glad to hear other opinions on that.  I saw their lineup at the fair and that is all.

How many dealers are around to support this product (after this ordeal)? Are they really selling me a $x.xx tub with a $d.dd deposit less or are they upping the price and selling me a $y.yy tub and telling me what a bargin.

Maybe if it were the same people, I might buy it - but I don't think I'd take a chance.

Good points, time will tell I'll keep people here informed.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 04:16:22 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2005, 04:10:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42