What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Re: Marquis dealers/owners  (Read 2267 times)

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Marquis dealers/owners
« on: August 09, 2005, 11:01:08 am »
You both got outstanding deals....As you have probably read here, business seems to be slow across the country this summer, so dealers may take a skinny deal.

Hot Tub Forum

« on: August 09, 2005, 11:01:08 am »

cappykat

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 11:52:12 am »
I agree.  I feel that we got a very good deal.  I really like my dealer...very personable guy.  Even though there may have been some problems with previous lines they carried this owner has a great franchise with Marquis.  

Everyone in his store has a "can do" attitude and I'm looking forward to a good relationship.  Very nice people!
2005 Marquis Epic

Michelle

• He said "trust me!" so I married him.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 10:26:52 pm »
So are these prices before or after taxes?

cappykat

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 09:24:56 am »
Before...but I have a prescription so that excludes the tax.
2005 Marquis Epic

tridder3

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 09:22:54 pm »
We just looked at the Epic tonight... Loved the looks and quality that is has to offer.  We will be setting up a wet test the first chance we get....
Price is another issue.. $8305 is the asking price, (plus tax) and it does not have the sound system... dealer said that was an option that would cost 900 more... wow, that sounds very high to us...
The price does include delivery, setup and electrical work done.    Sounds like way too much money, but some say you get what you paid for.  Hummmm, wonder if it was a dealer that thought up that saying...lol
So how much lower can I get this tub for, to make it even more attractable, and lock on a price to make the deal??  the $200 off coupon was never mentioned, and he seemed to be firm.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 10:19:29 pm »
We just looked at the Epic tonight... Loved the looks and quality that is has to offer.  We will be setting up a wet test the first chance we get....
Price is another issue.. $8305 is the asking price, (plus tax) and it does not have the sound system... dealer said that was an option that would cost 900 more... wow, that sounds very high to us...
The price does include delivery, setup and electrical work done.    Sounds like way too much money, but some say you get what you paid for.  Hummmm, wonder if it was a dealer that thought up that saying...lol
So how much lower can I get this tub for, to make it even more attractable, and lock on a price to make the deal??  the $200 off coupon was never mentioned, and he seemed to be firm.

I am unsure what you mean by electrical work.....but if they are going to actually run your line than it seems to be a very good price.....

cappykat

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 10:23:45 pm »
tridder3...check your PM
2005 Marquis Epic

tridder3

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2005, 08:33:29 pm »
good question... I just assumed that it ment running the entire line from the main box, to the GFI and everything...  more questions to ask them...  I do plan to run it myself, so now it will be finding out just what was included in the price...
thanks

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2005, 08:33:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42