What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Picking a spa need help  (Read 2100 times)

Mammothsales

Picking a spa need help
« on: August 06, 2005, 07:18:26 pm »
Hi -

I am in the Northeast and the cold weather is going to be coming in quickly.. I did a wet test on the D1 Chairmanll today and liked it a lot. Also, did one with the Master SPA and Bullfrog. I am going to wet test an Artesian Piper and a HotSprings.. I am very curious about the Artesian hot tub and might just end up wet testing that one and deciding between the D1 and the Artesian.. Any thoughts?

Hot Tub Forum

Picking a spa need help
« on: August 06, 2005, 07:18:26 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Picking a spa need help
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 07:49:43 pm »
Artesian seems to make a quality tub. As do D1, Master & HS. Bullfrog is newer company and there are a few people here that have them and they will tell you about theirs I'm sure.

As far as Artesian, it does seem efficient. I too live in the NE (NJ) & If I can judge efficiency of the tub on my past 2 months of ownership - I don't think winter's going to be too bad.

I have been in the water and the outside temp was low 70's and watched the temp climb from 99 to 101 from the pumps in the 50 minutes I was in the tub, I didn't expect that especially with the cover open. Closed the cover and the next morning it was still at the temp and stayed there for days. I know it's summer but it didn't lose temps with nights going into 70's.

Hope this helps!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Picking a spa need help
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 07:49:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42