What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: looking for a swiming pool fourm?  (Read 6572 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: looking for a swiming pool fourm?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2005, 06:17:18 pm »
Go to poolforum.com, I've been there for years. Unfortunately for me, they recently changed formats and I can't get in anymore - computer knows my email address and won't let me re-register AND doesn't like my yahoo mail account.

MAYBE I was banned  ??? - I don't know!!

See if you contact the administrator via email. Things happen. We had a user whose stored password in his browser got corrupted.  When he clicked on SEND PASSWORD it was trying to send his password to XXXX@yahoo.ocm <which is the typo he registered with.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2005, 06:17:18 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2005, 08:38:54 pm »
I might have changed it and had it in my computer's memory, which of course I forgot what it was. When it went to it's new format my computer wouldn't auto fill.

Apparently, Verizon has anti-spam filtering and that site is considered spam by Verizon - so clicking on send new password gets filtered out and I can't receive my new password.

The administrator there has Yahoo blocked as an e mail address site so I am unable to participate as a "regular". And they don't answer e mails directly the way you possibly do here.

I really don't think I'm banned - just in internet limbo!

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2005, 08:27:50 am »
I have never posted there, but I visit and find the content interesting.  I follow some of the guidelines there.  After maintaining a hottub, a pool is a piece of cake.  I have never had a water quality problem (knock on wood).  Of course my pool is on the small size.

The gardenweb forum has a pretty active pool forum.  I don't have the exact address, but it is part of their family of fourms.

TD

• new Bahia owner
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2005, 07:39:31 pm »
This one is pretty good, its at least worth a look: http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/pools/

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2005, 07:39:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42