What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi Wet Test  (Read 5206 times)

tansu

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Jacuzzi Wet Test
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2005, 06:07:05 pm »
No info on price, but I DO NOT like my J365 after 8 mo.
Jet problems, flow switch problems, dealer problems, and corporate total indifference.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2005, 06:07:05 pm »

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2005, 09:38:04 am »
my bad then, its obviously not a j355. it is a jacuzzi about that size that she paid 5200  for (including tax) in jan 2001. seats 4 comfortably.
it was 5995 normal price, and was on sale for new years of 2000.....

AmySue

• Jacuzzi J365
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2005, 10:16:58 am »
I also am a Jacuzzi owner. I purchased a J365 last July for around 6K after tax & delivery. Did not include cover lifter or steps though ???.

As far as the tub itself goes - I absolutely love it.  ;D I am very happy with the tub. The dealer is another story. I had a leak at one of the jets 3 weeks after I got it and it took them 3 months to fix it - alot of no shows and excuses. Calling Jacuzzi Corporate did absolutely nothing - the dealer would just give them the runaround. I will not give this dealer another dime of my business ever again.

I actually had to move my tub - I sold my house and the buyer didn't want it - can't imagine that - so I happily took it with me - unfortunately its been sitting empty for 2 months now waiting for contractors who don't show up to hook up the electric. I just hope that once I turn it on I don't have problems from it sitting in this hot nasty weather we've been having here in Jersey - because I don't want to have to call the dealer. I can't wait til I'm soaking again.

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2005, 12:36:56 pm »
I am in the Poconos and its around 95 today,,,,Been very hot on the east coast.But i would put water into your spa even if its not hookedup so nothing gets dryed out.Sept is around the corner and cooler temps.screw the dealer i buy my Chems on the internet,Its cheaper and free delivery with no tax.....
Been buying my Nature2 at $15 each at ebay while my dealer is selling it for $33 so i stockup and buy 6 at a time........Jt

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2005, 01:39:25 pm »
I am just saying if you are really not happy with your dealer and it takes him 3 months to come out and fix a problem on a new spa i would also buy my Chems somewhere else.
I Just felt i might buy a Few Filters for my spa for the fall season but my dealer wants $43 each, and on Ebay i can get them at $28 each along with a Shock,Metal Be Gone and a few other things.I find i am saving at least $100 on the items.But i screwed up last year when i bought some test strips that expire in the next few months lol.Jt ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2005, 01:39:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42