What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: MY Search is Over  (Read 1609 times)

drprwnap

MY Search is Over
« on: August 05, 2005, 02:08:39 pm »
Just got back from the Marquis Epic wet test.  WOW, what a GREAT tub.  There is NOTHING I don't like about it.  The seats fit me like a glove.  I especially like the deep therapy seat. The jets hit my lower back in the perfect spots!  The Adirondack chair is fantastic with the thigh and foot jets.  I just can't say enough good things about this tub!! :o
I did find out that you can run all the jets at the same time by using the tri-zone  control in the middle positions (example between 1 and 2, 2 and 3).  You don't get full power to different jets this way but  you still get good therapy. Anyone looking at Marquis needs to visit a showroom as their web site doesn't allow you to adjust the valves this way.  I am not a fan of a very high pressure massage and Marquis has this concept down to a science.
I got a price of $7800 plus tax for everything: Epic, cover, lifter, steps, start up chemicals, and delivery.  
Now comes the hard part- getting the wife to wet test.  :-/   I raved about the tub and she told me just go buy it!
Yeah, I know, what's the problem?  I want to be sure it is something we BOTH can use and enjoy as the kids are grown and it's just us.  I'm prettty sure she'll go for the test.  Anyway, I'll keep you posted.  Thanks for all the good info and insight. This board is the BEST!!!

drprwnap  8)
Lovin' Spatopia in my Epic!

Hot Tub Forum

MY Search is Over
« on: August 05, 2005, 02:08:39 pm »

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
Re: MY Search is Over
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 04:00:22 pm »
Congratulations drprwnap!  Yep, you said it - you have to find that one that fits YOU.

Best of luck!

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 04:15:51 pm »
Good to hear you enjoyed the tub....The really nice thing about the Epic is one you will not float in the Adirondack chair and that it fits people who around 5 ft to those over 6 ..for the taller folks you can use it primarily for leg therapy and than move over to the deep seat to really work your back ...the tri zone offers a great way to isolate your massage ......

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 04:15:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42