What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: sundance floating remote  (Read 2170 times)

dentlfly

• maxxus owner
sundance floating remote
« on: August 05, 2005, 11:15:12 am »
have an 05 maxxus with stereo and floating remote that controls stereo and pumps. stereo is awesome; remote works well except the buttons for pumps are not controlling the right pumps. my dealer (Gold Coast Spa in Charlotte, NC) has been great . has been out multiple times to try to reprogram and change wiring harness per sundance direction; however nothing has corrected issue. seems to me like a software program issue. sundance now has their engineering dept. looking at this issue. has anyone out there run into this problem? if so, did you find fix. other than this, the spa is great.

Hot Tub Forum

sundance floating remote
« on: August 05, 2005, 11:15:12 am »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: sundance floating remote
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 11:52:13 am »
Sounds like there may be some electrical glitches in the 05 Maxus.  Yours is the first remote control issue posted that I can recall, but a couple others have posted about the lights not functioning.
Brewman
Brewman

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 12:36:11 pm »
I don't have a Maxxus but I do have a Cameo with the floating remote.  I originally ordered the floating remote that will control the stereo and pumps.  When the tub was delivered, the remote only controlled the stereo.  It takes an additional part and hookup to control the pumps.  The dealer sent me the additional stuff and I did the installation myself.

I don't understand why it wouldn't be working since it only had little clamps that attached to each pump wire, a wire to the control panel and a wire going to the stereo.  The documentation also comes with instructions on how to test your set up.  There are additional instructions for the maxxus.

Let me know if you need more info and I can send you the documentation if you would like to see it.

dentlfly

• maxxus owner
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 12:51:51 pm »
maybe something with maxxus. there is a sequence of commands to program the remote for the pumps. did you do this and what was the sequence? thanks.

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 01:23:46 pm »
Check your PM dentfly for the instructions.

Good luck!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 01:23:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42