What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ohio State Fair  (Read 4058 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Ohio State Fair
« on: August 04, 2005, 08:19:02 am »
I haven't missed a State Fair since I came to Ohio in 1977.  There are usually a lot of Hot tub dealers there and it can be a good time to gather info and look. You have to try to blend in  with the other tourists and don't act over intereted or the factory show teams will be all over you!  :D

This year, my dealer was to be a major sponsor of the fair with their name all over.  Last year they had the biggest space.  Of course I'll miss the one member of the Dynasty show team who thought they knew my tub better than me. (Thanks for the free dinner).  Tip, never bet me about Star Trek, MASH, astronomy, or my tub trivia!

First in this year I saw an Artesian Dealer. Last night was opening day and it was too crowded so I didn't get a good look.   Next in the path was the former D1 dealer who now sells Cal.  A good variety of tubs on display but they didn't fill that goofy waterfall spa this year, it is moved to the back.

We headed into the building where my dealer usually is expecting to see a big empy spot, but there was Royalspas of Indianapolis. Anyone know anything about them? Frank?  The other side of that building spadepot isn't there this year. I didn't see the usual LAspas dealer, but I may not have gotten down far enough before giving up for the night. (Our daughter just started her first full time job this week, and you can't imagine the level of suffering working a full 8 hours or more will do to a 21 year old human body ;)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Ohio State Fair
« on: August 04, 2005, 08:19:02 am »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Ohio State Fair
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 01:21:47 pm »
Our daughter just started her first full time job this week, and you can't imagine the level of suffering working a full 8 hours or more will do to a 21 year old human body ;)
Yes, I can imagine it quite well.
our son works for the family biz.
;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 04:13:38 pm »
My 20 something YO niece was watching my 8 YO son once and was exhasted! She commented on how he was a handful - to his 40 something YO parents.

I commented about she only watched him for a day - imagine living with him - LOL!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 04:13:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42