What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Possible change in plans  (Read 4023 times)

cappykat

Possible change in plans
« on: July 26, 2005, 07:04:25 pm »
I'm not a happy camper at the moment.  Just talked to insurance co and I may not be able to get the spa I wanted.  Talking to the attorney who handled my accidents to see what we can do.

Here's my question...which tubs do I look at if I only get $5-6K.  After what we've been looking at I'm thinking we might end up with a large wooden barrel and have to hook an air hose up to it  ;D

Seriously, is there anything out there in that price range?
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

Possible change in plans
« on: July 26, 2005, 07:04:25 pm »

mjb

Re: Possible change in plans
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 07:24:05 pm »
Look at either the Bahia or Palermo
in Sundance's 780 Series.
They are great preforming spas.

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 07:25:19 pm »
Yes, there are good tubs in that price range.  Sundance  has the 700 series, Marquis has the Everyday Series.  I found tubs in that price range by Coleman, Artesian, and Bullfrog.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 07:34:32 pm »
Yes you can!

I have the Artesian Cayman. It came in at $6,750 NJ price, it has 3 pumps, 56 jets, ozone, circ pump, durawood (plastic) skirting, cover lifter, SS jet surrounds and LED light. This was the "top of the line" configuration for the Cayman. It came in 3 different pump/ jet configurations and there are smaller versions (Captiva) than what I bought.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 07:35:36 pm »
The same spa makers with premium top of the line spas (Sundance, Hot Springs, Marquis, Caldrea, D1, etc.) all have secondary product lines that still are quality spas and good sized but lack a few of the bells and whistles yet still provide a great therapuetic experience.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

cappykat

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2005, 09:18:07 pm »
Thanks everyone....I was feeling quite hopeless today.  I really need this therapy.  There is a chance that it may work out that we get the Cameo, but at least if I don't I know I can find something else.  

I'll post again when I find out.  Thanks for the help!

2005 Marquis Epic

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 09:38:37 am »
Cappy, take a look at the Tiger River line. They are a sister company of Hotsprings.  They may also have a quality tub in your price range.
07 Caldera Geneva

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2005, 11:32:41 am »
Cappy..I only paid $5700.00 for my 4-5 person Coleman 461. Now it's not a top of the line hot tub like D1, HS, SD, or any of those, it's a plain jane model not any bells and whistles, has the air valves to get the jets really going strong, no 24 circ pump it's got the pump you actually program for the times to filter. But.....and i do say a big BUT here......for the actual price I paid for my Coleman I do enjoy the therapy I am getting with these jets! For my condition (lower lumbar L3 through S1 fused) it's a perfect match..now some wouldn't like my tub, but I L.O.V.E it and that's the main thing right?

Hope this helps.

BP

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2005, 12:36:23 pm »
Why is your insurace company getting you a new spa?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2005, 12:36:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42