What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Another Waterway Jet Question  (Read 2722 times)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Another Waterway Jet Question
« on: July 11, 2005, 08:34:55 pm »
How good is Waterway in the world of jets?

My 3 week old Artesian tub has gone through 3 jets - 1 went last week and 2 this week. The tabs break off of the insert that hold them in. I read some old posts about Waterway and it seems that the problem in the past was something different.

My dealer replaced the one and I told her about the second and she doesn't know about the third. She took the one jet off a display tub and has ordered some jets from Artesian and they will be in whenever Artesian processes the order and they get delivered to her; then she will mail them to me (she's 45 minutes away). She claims that she hasn't had any problems with jets and I'm the first customer she has with jet problems!

I know that other tubs use Waterway jets - Is it normal for those tabs to break?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Vinny

Hot Tub Forum

Another Waterway Jet Question
« on: July 11, 2005, 08:34:55 pm »

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
Re: Another Waterway Jet Question
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 08:41:43 pm »
How good is Waterway in the world of jets?

My 3 week old Artesian tub has gone through 3 jets - 1 went last week and 2 this week. The tabs break off of the insert that hold them in. I read some old posts about Waterway and it seems that the problem in the past was something different.

My dealer replaced the one and I told her about the second and she doesn't know about the third. She took the one jet off a display tub and has ordered some jets from Artesian and they will be in whenever Artesian processes the order and they get delivered to her; then she will mail them to me (she's 45 minutes away). She claims that she hasn't had any problems with jets and I'm the first customer she has with jet problems!

I know that other tubs use Waterway jets - Is it normal for those tabs to break?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Vinny

Two possible explainations come to mind.

1. Bad Luck
2. Old stock (jets)
Homeworks Financing Representative

jcmsrv

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 09:13:42 pm »
Hi Vinny, Two things, first the bad news,  Artesian is in process of moving plant (so sayes my dealer). I have been waiting for new replacement cover for my tub since May 1st (ends of cover curling up). My dealer told me that they are not shipping anything.
Second,  good news, your jet problem may just be the jets that you have. I have been running mine everyday for chemicals and use at night without any problems. I hope you get problem corrected.
john

Winnsome

• I love Hot Tubbbing and Boating.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 09:17:57 pm »
Vinny, I had two jets break the tabs off on my Grand Bahama.  My dealer gave me the new ones and said it happens, but not often.  We've had the spa now since October, and only those two broke (tabs).  And they broke within the first month too.  Nothing since and we still use our's every night.  Only problem we have now is when we go on a trip and use a hotel or resorts spa, we miss our Artesian even worse.  By the way, loved your pictures.

fletch49

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 09:29:01 pm »
Vinny - I have cronic Waterway Jet problems. I have the exact same problem. Many of my jets do not stay in, and on the smaller ones, the plastic bit that keeps the actual spinng jet in place keeps breaking.

Arctic finally went with there own jets, and they gave me several, and no problems with these jets.

Kyle

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 10:11:41 pm »
Maybe something Waterway is working through.  Seen many Artesian dealerships with missing jets on floor models.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 07:13:35 am »
Thanks everyone!

Winnsome, I knew about your jets being replaced. It's only happening to the "medium sized" jets on the quazi lounger so far. I hope to be as lucky as you - replace these jets and then no problems!

I guess if Artesian doesn't send out the jets, I will take a trip to the dealer and swap out jets.

Thanks again!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 07:13:35 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42