What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dynasty Update  (Read 2823 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Dynasty Update
« on: July 10, 2005, 05:23:28 pm »
I try to maintain my nuetrality, and I think I do a good job, and try not to push the brand I own at every opportunity, but I was happy to see Dynasty finally updated their website.  My dealer has been trying to get me to move into one of their new Advantage line of spas, and I was about ready to go for it, but the wife loves our current tub so much. (Maybe I can get her to wet test)  Ok, all you experts, take a look

http://www.dynastyspas.com/models/advantage.html

There isn't a lot of details on this ->Ionizer water purification system<   Would love to hear opinions.
Commercial over, nuetrality restored.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2005, 05:24:01 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Dynasty Update
« on: July 10, 2005, 05:23:28 pm »

spaceguy

• Hey!
Re: Dynasty Update
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 08:27:17 am »
We went by the factory in early April.  They  were having a good sale and we bought a Paramont Deluxe, without the TV.  Copper, LED jets, and gray cabinet.  We had it delivered by Dynasty a month ago.  It is a very nice spa....good therapy....

Perk1

• Relaxed when wet....
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 09:32:09 am »
Just my thoughts for what they are worth..I like the looks of the seat on the lower left.  It looks very roomy with a lot of jet action.   The seat on the lower right looks as if the molded neck may limit the way you can move around in the seat.  It sort of looks as if you will have to sit in one position to have your neck and head in the right position.  Is this sold as a 6 person spa?  If so, where the heck will everyone put there feet if you do by chance have all the seats filled.  Oh..is it ETL listed????...LOL...

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 02:43:49 pm »
The spa is two inches shorter on each side than my current one, but leg foot room is not an issue in ours, and this, from what I have seen in the showroom is close. I like the looks of the jets that hit the thighs in two of the seats and the back of the thigh jets on the lounger.   My wife doesn't like the looks of the molded, "you must sit here" seats. She likes the open style of seating in our current tub (see link next to my name)

<-----
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 02:43:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42