What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I want to thank everyone......  (Read 1679 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
I want to thank everyone......
« on: June 24, 2005, 05:17:44 pm »
for all your responses to my questions and your aide in helping me decide what to look for as far as shopping for a hot tub. I came into this expedition with little or no clue as to what I was even looking for when shopping for a hot tub. But, you all helped me through the confusion and through all the questions about...jets, pumps, customer service, warrentees, which dealers to avoid, and all that. Wet testing was a BLAST!!!! I went up with the knowledge and the questions, gave them to my hubby and he knew what to ask and what to look for, while I could concentrate on feeling out each tub, trying out each jet, figuring out which ones worked for me and which ones didn't.

In short, for those of you who are still shopping and looking around for that perfect tub....it's a personal preference, it's not something that one tub is perfect of this group of people and this one is great for those with this condition, buying a hot tub is a personal preference, you have to figure out what your needs are, what you do need what you don't need, and wet test all the possibilities and make a decision on what is best for you. Also do please remember that a hot tub purchase is not a impulse purchase, it should be made with the most knowledge you can gather and with a clear head. It is a luxury item (unless you are unlucky to have a medical need for the darned thing like I am)

The group of folks on this site are the most wonderful, knowledgable crazy people I think I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and I really appreciate each and every one of you.  :)

Thank you again for each comment and each opinion you have given me! Now.....with that said LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Counting down to spatopia in.........42 hours, 41 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you feel my excitement!?  ::) I'm vibrating over here!!!

Hot Tub Forum

I want to thank everyone......
« on: June 24, 2005, 05:17:44 pm »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: I want to thank everyone......
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 05:52:20 pm »
That was so eloquent!

I would like to add, after being here for 2 years now, you have become another great contributor here!  We all (dealers and consumers alike, even the occasional manufacturers rep  ;)) like to help people who are beginning their journey to Spatopia!  It is well worth the time and effort to shop and compare!  Getting my tub was the most exciting, fun day I have had in a long time.  I couldn't have survived the stress of my previous (today was my last day) job.  It has also helped after a marathon shopping trip with my Mom (which we do way to often for hubby's tastes)!!  

Anyway, I'm excited for you.  I'm in Oklahoma and can feel the vibrations...lol!!!   ;D
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 06:01:02 pm »
That was so eloquent!

I would like to add, after being here for 2 years now, you have become another great contributor here!  We all (dealers and consumers alike, even the occasional manufacturers rep  ;)) like to help people who are beginning their journey to Spatopia!  It is well worth the time and effort to shop and compare!  Getting my tub was the most exciting, fun day I have had in a long time.  I couldn't have survived the stress of my previous (today was my last day) job.  It has also helped after a marathon shopping trip with my Mom (which we do way to often for hubby's tastes)!!  

Anyway, I'm excited for you.  I'm in Oklahoma and can feel the vibrations...lol!!!   ;D

Lori I only wish I got to go shopping alot! I looked back on your posts from when you were deciding on a tub and I noticed your frustration and I could actually feel your excitement from your posts. I am so happy your getting a new job, starting Monday that will be lots of fun, you will have to check for my posts after work to see how my first soak went, I think I have hubby doing it with me which will be a total awesome night!

Hubby is from Kansas Bucklin to be exact went to OU for Tech school .....go Kansas Buckeyees!!!!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 08:13:45 pm »
Well...this opens me up to ridicule from our wmcall, but I am a Longhorn fan!  The only good thing about Norman, OK was my HotSpring dealer (they don't sell tubs anymore)!

Wow, I guess I ought to go back and read those!  It did get pretty frustrating!  But after it was all said and done, I wouldn't trade any of the experience!  It was an adventure, just like the new job!  Wheeeee!!!  I'll check first thing Monday morning (I took one day off before I have to start on Tuesday, it just kind of worked out that way) so I can read all about your first soak (or soaks)!!!  

I really think that it is going to help you and your pain!  Maybe it is just because I am an eternal optimist, but I really do.  Hot water for the relaxation of the muscles, and the bubbles for working the tension out of those relaxing muscles.  I have to say, I have been extremely lucky in my life, the only surgery I have ever had was Lasik eye surgery!  I've witnessed a number of surgery's (various from gall bladder to open heart) of family members, and I would like to see you beat the surgery demons if you can!!

BTW, you won't be able to sleep tomorrow night, not because of the pain (well maybe partly) but because you will be so excited for the BIG EVENT!!!  I know I couldn't sleep the night before I got mine!  

Good luck!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 08:13:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42