What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Big annual sales events? (Newbie question)  (Read 3811 times)

Ramsey_Steve

Big annual sales events? (Newbie question)
« on: June 14, 2005, 02:24:22 pm »
Hi.. Have decided on a Sundance Optima, our local dealer has an OK'ish price of around $8700 for a fairly loaded package (pretty much everything except the stereo, and of course, sales tax)..

My question is, are spa dealers typically like other home goods retailers, ie likely to have a big July 4th sales event? If so, I'm thinking I can afford to hang out for another 3 weeks before placing my order.

Steve.

Hot Tub Forum

Big annual sales events? (Newbie question)
« on: June 14, 2005, 02:24:22 pm »

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
Re:  Big annual sales events? (Newbie question)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 02:37:28 pm »
I believe thats a fair price,but you may ask him about a price guarantee, If yousee it for less they will pay you the difference. :D
-SpaMan~

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 02:39:25 pm »
Tell them you're prepared to wait and see if there's better pricing in a few weeks and you just might get the deal now to promote sales prior to the event.

Steve

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 12:12:46 am »
If they are going to be doing anything special .....They will know about it now....just ask... make a note on your invoice that if any specials come up in the next 30 days can be added to your order....the only thing that I would  caution is finance company's may run a 3 day special and they may not know about it now ...but out side of that they should be able match anything today that will be happening in the next few weeks .....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 12:12:46 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42