What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Water coming out of Aromatherpy jets  (Read 1853 times)

playswithfire

Water coming out of Aromatherpy jets
« on: June 12, 2005, 08:23:45 pm »
Hi everybody,

It's almost too hot to use the new spa during the day now. But last night was our first night in it and it was WONDERFUL. The rain from Arlene had stopped and the clouds parted to display a beautiful slice of the moon and a few stars.

I do have a question though and I couldn't find an info using the search function on this one.

The Vita Spas have the VitaAroma which is simply a loop in the blower that holds some smelly stuff and blows it out when the blower is running. There are two small outlets above water level near one of the seats. Twice now, after we've been in it for a while and crank up the blower, water is forced out of these outlets and I noticed today that it's HOT water. Much hotter than the tub's water.

Should I be concerned about this? Do I need to call the dealer on Monday?  Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Thanks

Jeff

Hot Tub Forum

Water coming out of Aromatherpy jets
« on: June 12, 2005, 08:23:45 pm »

J._McD

Re: Water coming out of Aromatherpy jets
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 08:29:51 pm »
Best to err on the saftey side, call your dealer first thing in the morning to let him know.  If it is normal or unusual he will know right away instead of us guessing at it.  You are just now getting acquainted with your new toys and you are going to have a multiple of issues and questions, you might make a list so you can get all of the answers at the same time. ;)

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 08:48:34 pm »
Yeah, Better get it checked sounds like it may be a bad check valve.I have a friend who baught a Vita in December,he lives in Lakeland.(Too many bugs for me)anyway he says his just blows air.Good luck!
-SpaMan~

playswithfire

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 09:16:00 pm »
Thanks folks,

I'm really wondering what's going on now.

I have it set at 94 degrees and it won't drop below 101. It was 99 when my wife got in about an hour ago. They were running the blower to try and cool it down.

I guess I'll be calling the dealer in the am.

JJ

• Vita Nuage
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 10:05:56 pm »
It might be simple.  I saw the same thing during my wet test before a bought a  Joli.  The water level was too high and the jets pushed water into the aroma vents.  When the blower turned on, it shot out!

Concrete done, underdeck done, electrical tomorrow, Vita Joli due on Friday!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 10:05:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42