What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Cement is finally underway  (Read 1518 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Cement is finally underway
« on: June 03, 2005, 11:02:12 am »
I booked concrete work last June.  I have been getting the run a round for the past two months but finally they big truck just showed up in my driveway.

Today they will beging framing and Monday they will pour the back slab and two sides of the house followed by the driveway.

I have chosen exposed agrigate concrete with stamped borders and a beige cement.  When it comes to cutting it, we have opted to do a diamond pattern instead of a straight square cut.  

I just asked the guy and he said that I should be good in two weeks for tub placement.  So In two weeks I go in and place my order and drop the cash.

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!  

I have been taking pictures along the way and I will post them once I have more photos.  I have taken several pictures outlining the electrical hook up as well.  I hope to be able to share all of this with you all soon.

Hot Tub Forum

Cement is finally underway
« on: June 03, 2005, 11:02:12 am »

Revlis

Re: Cement is finally underway
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 11:21:17 am »
Very cool bosco, and congrats! I look forward to your pictures.... I'm getting my electrical done next week!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Cement is finally underway
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 11:21:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42