What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: We did it...  (Read 2498 times)

guarn3md

• Still waiting...
We did it...
« on: May 16, 2005, 08:15:46 pm »
 ;D

I still can not believe it.  Over a year of begging and we finally bought a hot tub!
We settled on a Sundance Cayman.
I know we were so set on the Lagunas, but for many reasons we decided the Cayman was for us!
The salesman and I teamed up on my husband and did a great job of pointing out why we should spend an extra $200 for the next tub up...
So this is deal we got:
'05 Sundance Cayman w/ delivery, placement, cover, low profile cover lifter, GFCI panel, start up chems for $5294!  AND the order doesn't go in until Thursday so we will get  a tub manufactured after today (16th) so it will have the upgraded warranty - yeah
Now all that is left to do is WAIT  :-/  
4 - 6 WEEKS!  :(
Has anyone gotten their tub earlier than the estimated 4 - 6 weeks?  I was hoping for a birthday delivery!!! (6/11). ;D
Deb

Hot Tub Forum

We did it...
« on: May 16, 2005, 08:15:46 pm »

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
Re: We did it...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 09:12:30 pm »
Sounds like a great deal you got!! My wife and I ordered the Sundance Majesta spa on April 30th and we are expecting it in on this Wednesday  ;D. Our sales guy said that they are always told 4-6 weeks but he was getting them in around week 3-4. If it holds up, our spa will be here in just under 3 weeks!! Not too bad! Good luck with the Cayman, it looks like a great spa! Enjoy............... ;D

johnvb

• 2005 Optima! (indoors)
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 09:36:24 pm »
 Congrats!!!

Well, it took 6 weeks for our Sundance Optima to come in, from the time we put down some $$$ to the call that "it's in!" (We still haven't taken delivery.)

Doesn't mean that the dealer ordered it the same day (or shortly there after, for that matter) as our purchase though.

Do dealers have minimum order quantities to save on freight charges?

JcDenton

• Be Cool or be cast out
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 09:42:57 pm »
Congratulations!

As just a lowly consumer I have to say that since we've owned our tub (9 months), we use it everynight weather permitting. It is just fabulous. Many people have buyers remorse after purchasing unneccessary large ticket items like jet skis and what-not. This couldn't be further from the truth. I honestly believe it is the best marriage counsellor in the world! ;D

We had always wondered if the novelty would wear-off over time. Truth is, we've come to rely on it more and more! Rather addictive I must say!

That being said, I hope you truly enjoy all the benefits of your new tub! From what I understand someone else will be along shortly to give you your proper blessing. :)

Jc
How do you know how much you don't know?

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 10:00:01 pm »
Congrats!

Looks like you got a great price! Hopefully the tub will come sooner than expected.

Good Luck!!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2005, 06:50:20 am »
May you always have clean, hot, bubbly water!!!

Welcome to the waiting game!  It will seem like forever, but once that tub is in the backyard, you can soak away the waiting blues!!!  It really is worth it!!!   ;)

Good luck!  And enjoy Spatopia!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

lmdjr

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2005, 09:08:37 am »
 :D  We are awaiting delivery of our new tub this Friday. Pad is poured, the electrician will be here Saturday. We bought a left-over 04' Sundance Palermo. Delivery, placement, cover, cover lifter, startup chems, and stairs for $5995.00. Can't wait to start soaking !!!!!

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2005, 03:07:30 am »
congrats,  you must be so excited.  I cant wait to be in your shoes.   I hope you enjoy it.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2005, 07:40:29 am »
Congratulations!

It is just fabulous. Many people have buyers remorse after purchasing unneccessary large ticket items like jet skis and what-not. This couldn't be further from the truth. I honestly believe it is the best marriage counsellor in the world! ;D

We had always wondered if the novelty would wear-off over time. Truth is, we've come to rely on it more and more! Rather addictive I must say!

Jc

I know what you mean there. I have one friend that still asks regularly, "Are you still using your tub everyday?" She is just dying to say, "I told you so"
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

jaj111

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2005, 10:03:08 pm »
congrats

J._McD

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2005, 11:22:43 pm »
Outstanding excitement. ;D ;D too bad you have to wait, put some wine on ice and call the electrician. ;D ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2005, 11:22:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42