What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bought our spa  (Read 2446 times)

surfmore

Bought our spa
« on: May 02, 2005, 04:02:53 pm »
Hello again, well the wife and kids helped pick out the spa and we went with the Maxxus. I would like to thank everyone on this very informative site because I have learned a great deal about spas and just reading the posts on pretty much everything. I know I will have more questions in the future when we finally get up and running and am excited about our first spa purchase. Like we mentioned before my wife picked the colors and pretty much everything else, geeeez she picked me so I know she has good taste. I liked the dealer he was up front, honest, and was not pushy at all on selling the spa. The other thing which was great was that the Maxxus and the Vista were both there filled up and we got to wet test them both at the same place. I asked about the fact that they sold both Hot Springs and Sundance which I  thought was strange and was told there is only 2 dealerships in the state that do this. That state would be CA. by the way and don't know if this was true or not but sure was nice. I left feeling good about the purchase and the overall service from the manager which from learning on this site is very important. Thanks again and will check in with the progress of the back yard overhaul and when the spa is up and running which should be in about 6 weeks. It does seem early to buy a spa so far in advance but they had a sell going on and I bought the Viking gas grill and other things so 15,000 dollars later I am still feeling good and can't wait to soak...... see ya

Hot Tub Forum

Bought our spa
« on: May 02, 2005, 04:02:53 pm »

shabba34

Re: Bought our spa
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 04:06:40 pm »
Congrats!  Whens the first BBQ.  You can send the invitation to ......... ;D

mowgli1

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 04:17:05 pm »
Great choice! What color shell and cabinet did you choose?

myke

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 04:30:57 pm »
 congrats on the spa & grill !!! :D

did you get the "searing" unit on the viking ?  

surfmore

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 04:39:52 pm »
We got the sahara shell and coastal cabinet and went ahead and got the stereo because setting up more outside speakers where the spa is going might get a little loud for the neighbors. I have outside speakers one one side of the yard and to add more might get a little crazyyyy.  But we broke them in right when we moved in with the band playing in the back so the whole neighborhood knew we had arrived !!!!  That was 6 years ago though and there all use to us now but that was a good party.... Finally going to get the outdoor kitchen set up and of course lounging in the spa

myke

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2005, 04:49:08 pm »
surfmore..sent a message over for your advice..

samhunter

• Maxxus, Johnny walker black, Padron aniversario!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2005, 09:58:42 pm »
Congrats on the fine selection. I am also a proud & very new owner of a maxxus. In my area of massachusetts only 3 shell colors are available platinum,marine & bluegrass. The sahara was not an option. It seems in the last month approx. 5 or 6 more maxxus were ordered on this site alone. Its amazing what a major facelift (design change) will do.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2005, 06:50:19 am »
Congratulations!!

May you always have clean, hot, bubbly water!!!

I never got to see a Maxxus in the showroom, just in the brochures, but they sure looked nice!!!

Enjoy Spatopia!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

surfmore

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2005, 03:45:12 pm »
samhunter here in Ca there is only 3 color choices for the shell also. They are platnium,bluegrass and sahara. Kind of strange different states different color options but you are right it does look good and the wet test felt good toooo.

jaj111

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2005, 10:07:01 pm »
congrats

leesweet

• '05 SD Maxxus
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2005, 11:05:14 pm »
Idiot question... :)  Do you folks mean California or Canada by 'CA'?   It can mean both depending on context, and the SD website seems to have only three shell colors for the Max in the US, so I'm curious...
--
Lee

J._McD

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2005, 11:20:25 pm »
Outstanding excitement, what an awsome spa, too bad you have to wait.  Put some wine on ice and call the electrician. ;D ;D ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2005, 11:20:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42