What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Upgrade?  (Read 1846 times)

Ruby

• Marquis Epic
Upgrade?
« on: April 06, 2005, 08:46:40 am »
We've had our 04 Marquis SA Reward for about 9 months and love it.    As much as we love our tub, we are very intrigued by the Marquis Epic.  

I was in buying chemicals last month and was asking my dealer about the thought of trading up.  We only touched on it but I was asking about trade in values.  They said I might be better off selling myself.  I was asking what the chances were of someone buying used and as we were talking, a couple over heard us and were asking about it and asked how much I wanted for it.  I wasn't ready to make any moves, so it didn't happen but it was interesting.

My question for dealers if they are still reading this thread:
What could I expect to ask for my tub? What if I traded it in?  I won't do anything until the Epic is ready for wet testing,  but I am just curious what a 9 month old tub is worth?
Minnesota Consumer
Been soaking since 7/2004

Hot Tub Forum

Upgrade?
« on: April 06, 2005, 08:46:40 am »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 10:35:37 am »
One very big advantage you have is the Warranty is transferable ....That will add value to your spa ....I would think you might be able to working something out with your dealer ....That is fair for the both of you...

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 10:35:37 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42