What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Looking for input on Del Sol spa  (Read 2269 times)

TD

• new Bahia owner
Looking for input on Del Sol spa
« on: April 02, 2005, 11:59:29 pm »
Does anyone have experience with them? Went to the local Sundance dealer, and they had a Del Sol Hermosa on the floor. It looked better than any entry level spas I've seen, and at $3599, seemed to be a good deal. The main downside I saw was the  one year warranty, but the dealer said that most warranteed problems show up in the first six months. I do have some doubts about the single 1.5 HP/2 speed pump, if it would last a few years or not. I appreciate any input, good or bad.

Hot Tub Forum

Looking for input on Del Sol spa
« on: April 02, 2005, 11:59:29 pm »

Chris_H

Re: Looking for input on Del Sol spa
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 01:28:41 am »
TD,

That is not a bad price on that unit.  Entry level units usually do not have extremely long warranties, and the pump/motor would be the last thing I would worry about.  The major manufacturers do not have issues with thier pumps/motors.  I would consider Sundance a major manufacturer, as would everyone else.

Chris

Moon_Madness

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 12:02:26 am »
We sell Sundance and we won't carry the Del Sol line anymore. They are junk, plain & simple.  We sent back 6 of 24 units last year.  You get exactly what you pay for!!

SerjicalStrike

• Reinstate Hank Williams!!
    • Great Bay Spa and Sauna
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 08:00:10 am »
That's odd.  We have had good luck with the Del Sol line.  A few minor problems  that could happen to any spa, but nothing worth sending the tub back.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 08:00:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42