What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Deconstructing Hot Tubs  (Read 15340 times)

JcDenton

• Be Cool or be cast out
Deconstructing Hot Tubs
« on: April 07, 2005, 06:16:43 pm »
How's this for a twist - instead of getting into the debates over details of hot-tub construction, how about we deconstruct them?

First step - identity a binary opposition - oh, how about TP and FF - What particular ideology or thought makes one more natural than the other? Notice that there is a firm distinction between them. ( x precedes y, x is original and y is imitated, etc)

Second step - Deconstruct the opposition. Show how one is derived, composite or an effect of something else.

The point here is to upset the hierarchy by producing an exchange of properties. This shows you that not only is Jacques Derrida on crack but university exams can make you completly crazy.

AAARG! :P

Jc

How do you know how much you don't know?

Hot Tub Forum

Deconstructing Hot Tubs
« on: April 07, 2005, 06:16:43 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Deconstructing Hot Tubs
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 12:31:00 pm »
Sort of along the lines of, "Mother's milk leads to heroin addicion," right?

I mean, every heroin addict started with mother's milk....

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

autoplay

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 12:55:46 am »
Sounds like reverse engineering to me lol :)

Anyways,I'm back from Vegas. Wife and I had a great time,and Sue was even fortunate enough to hit a Royal flush. The irony in it was/is......she tells me prior to Vegas,that all she wants to do is hit a Royal Flush,and if successful,will quit gambling. Well after hitting the Royal flush,peeing in her pants for 5 minutes,she resumes her pleasurable addiction ;)

Back on topic.....You could ask the Spa-Deceptionist,as he lives to berate and tear down tubs,in a negative way to generate an interest of his product.  Conjunas motto.........In God We Trust.  Sadly,he uses it in a fashion that's associated with the American Green.

Ponder this.......Conjuna a taker,or a giver?

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 02:13:01 am »
Congrats to your wift auto..........

A a good number of years ago I flew into Vegas for a trade show...... I was suposed to be there for 2 days. Got there early and checked my bags with the bell desk as it was too early to check in. Sat down at one of those dag blasted poker machines. Yup, $10 into it I hit a royal. Didn't pee my pants, but my jaw was still on the floor even after they paid me....... I don't think I ever said a word, other than to ask the bell desk for my bags and to call a taxi........ Yup, I took the money and ran on home.......... never did make it to the trade show... I think I was in vegas for less than 2 hours total  ;D
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 08:10:38 am »
You don't get it, Dr. Spa.  You're supposed to "re-invest" your big winnings!
Brewman

Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 08:10:38 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42