What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Re: We All Should Agree On This  (Read 6754 times)

rocket

• Life is good!
Re: We All Should Agree On This
« on: March 03, 2005, 06:26:49 pm »
There isn't a spa out there that won't give hydrotheray.
The issue is when there is a problem, how will that problem be handled?

Also, not all spas are reliable, energy eff., durable, low maint., etc.  These can encourage using it or not.

Hot Tub Forum

« on: March 03, 2005, 06:26:49 pm »

Winnsome

• I love Hot Tubbbing and Boating.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 06:29:18 pm »
I agree 99%.  There are probably one or two spas out there that you would probably be better without.    I sure have enjoyed this forum as well.  It has really helped us in our spa purchase and the chemical upkeep.  Keep up the good works people.  Really appreciate all of you.  

autoplay

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 06:34:52 pm »
That's very true!  But if you buy the spa from people with a good reputation, that are honest and are willing to stand behind their product.  You can't go wrong :)

Couldn't agree more!  That's generally earned too ;)

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 06:59:56 pm »
We argue ahhhh debate on quality and product features and benefits but at the end of the day, a spa is a wonderful addition and it improves our quality of life. Spend an evening talking with your kids and your spouse and learn something new about them and it's paid for itself in one night! Now add a clear, starry night and a bottle of fine wine/coke, and life is gooooood.

The dealer is 95% of the purchase in my opinion. Having quality support and guidence will make wonderful investment an even better one with proper people that want to look after you. I don't care if that's the largest dealer in the world or someone who just started selling them a week ago. Form a relationship with your dealer early and it will pay dividends.

Steve

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 07:02:40 pm »
It so very true......Just being in water that is Hot is going to feel good....I think a good debate can be productive and a valuable learning experience ....and I think that is what happens on this board about 90% of the time...Thanks for the post..... :D

starjr13

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 07:18:14 pm »
Great Post - regardless of what you have it is better than nothing.

BadBack

• In a state of Euphoria!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2005, 07:21:08 pm »
I agree, this forum is great, I did not even know of half of the spa manufacturers until I found this forum.  I have gained much knowledge on this major purchase, and thanks to the members who have been here a while for your patience, because many questions I can tell have been asked many times and everyone takes the time to still answer them.  Hopefully soon I will join spatopia.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2005, 07:56:54 pm »
I agree 99%.  There are probably one or two spas out there that you would probably be better without.    I sure have enjoyed this forum as well.  It has really helped us in our spa purchase and the chemical upkeep.  Keep up the good works people.  Really appreciate all of you.  

Now this I can agree with! Over the many years I have been in this industry I have run into the occasional person that said they tried spa ownership and it was a nightmare so they discourage anyone from owning a spa! They obviously bought a spa that they shouldn't have and if they had been better informed they wouldn't turn others away...

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2005, 09:18:53 pm »
I agree with everything that was said!

As a consumer I agree that any hot tub is better than none and hopefully it would be hard not to get decent hydrotherapy from a good manufacturer - whichever one that may be to you.

It's great that there are people here to guide us away from the bad manufacturers. I know I originally wanted a Thermospa until I found Doc's and this board.  The amount of good information is tremendous.

I also do appreciate the time that everybody puts into helping others. Along with finding a good dealer, I feel fortunate to have found a source that if I have problems - OK make that WHEN I have problems - I have a resource to help out.

With that said, I am hoping that my experience owning a tub is as great as everyone here says it is!!!

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2005, 07:23:00 am »
This forum is pretty awesome. Think of how many times you have used it to answer questions just by pulling it up. There are so MANY talents here,.. from long term spa dealers, to spa owners, technicians and, what they call, newbies.
We are all here to advise to the best of our ability. In order to grow the industry, we must all work together on it. The best news is, regardless of what you buy, enjoy it, and pass it on.
As a long term dealer, I cannot stress enough the fact of hydrotherapy need for all.
It goes back to the old saying," try it, you'll like it". Well, I may be a little off, "you'll love it, is more like it".
This is truly a great site.....

hottubber ;D

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2005, 08:08:19 am »
A forum is only as good as its members.  Perhaps more thoughts on that when I have had a full nights sleep.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2005, 10:13:43 am »
A forum is only as good as its members.
You don't have to get nasty about it Bill.

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2005, 10:18:14 am »
.....and we shall all agree.....
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2005, 10:22:45 am »
You don't have to get nasty about it Bill.

;)

That was your post 333.  So you only had 1/2 the devil in you today?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

starjr13

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2005, 10:30:37 am »
well I have one week of spa ownership in and so far it's been fun - this forum, plus poolandspa and rhtubs has been very helpful and interesting!
Thanks for all fo the help and continued health and great spa times for all!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2005, 10:30:37 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42