What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sparkling WHITE filters!!!  (Read 1570 times)

kztahoe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Sparkling WHITE filters!!!
« on: March 01, 2005, 07:27:18 pm »
I could not believe the difference in using the filter cleaner to soak the filters in to clean them. I have a Marquis Euphoria and had just rinsed them and "thought" that looked pretty good. Upon the first water change I got some of the filter cleaner and soaked them and "WOW" what a difference. What I was doing was NOT cleaning them very good :(. Does anyone know if there is a generic recipe for this cleaner or should one just buy it, It really is not that expensive?? How ofter should you clean them this way?? It is truly amazing when you use it. All thoughts greatly appreciated.

kay

Hot Tub Forum

Sparkling WHITE filters!!!
« on: March 01, 2005, 07:27:18 pm »

spumilia

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Sparkling WHITE filters!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 08:18:18 pm »
Question on filter cleaning solutions.
I have a Hot Springs Vista with Tri-X filiters.
The dealer told me to wash the filters once a month in the dishwasher without any soap.  Should I soak these is a filter cleaning solution also?  They dont seem as
clean as they were new -- even straight out of the dishwasher.  Thanks

JTJ23BA

• I love my HotSpring!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 08:50:44 pm »
The Tri-x filters do go in the dishwasher just like you were told.  That is just break down body oils.  They wont look sparkling white like they were but that is actually a good thing,  the Tri-X filters are actually pyramid filters which need to be a little bit dirty to get optimum results. So you dont need any filter cleaner.  Most filter cleaners are acid based so over time they can actually shorten the life of your filters.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 08:50:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42