What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need info on the Marquis Mirage, PLEASE Help!!!  (Read 2326 times)

rockey

Need info on the Marquis Mirage, PLEASE Help!!!
« on: February 03, 2005, 03:55:09 pm »
Thanks for your responses.  Still checking out info and reading as much as I can from this site. Wonderful area of information.  Ok so I like what everyone is saying about the Marquis Euphoria, But, I really don't want to spend quite that much and do not feel I need one that big or powerful.  I do need the hydrotherapy zones and such.  I want quality first with just the basic needs, I do not need the sweet little additions.  Hoping you will help me again.  The Marquis Mirage looks like a tub that would be more suitable for me.  Any comments on the jet power difference. (I mean I know their will be a difference, -  like my Mercedes and my daughter's Toyota - but they both are a wonderful auto, so--- is  this unit still a good choice).  Comments, information and any experience with this model please, please, please.  Thanks, Thanks, Thanks.     :D

Hot Tub Forum

Need info on the Marquis Mirage, PLEASE Help!!!
« on: February 03, 2005, 03:55:09 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Need info on the Marquis Mirage, PLEASE Help!!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 04:02:31 pm »
Rocky...this is the same post you put up in the other thread right...I think if you read the other you will see what others have shared....In short if you want to go with a 110 spa than go with the Mirage if you want to go 240 go with the Quest.....basicaly the same lay out in both slightly larger with the Quest...but more GPM....or water flow 120 vs 160....I like the Quest if you are going to do the electrical....
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 04:46:37 pm by Mendocino101 »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 07:45:10 pm »
I really can't add much to Mendo's response other than sheer jet pressure is not what everyone enjoys, you might find the Mirage more than enough. I have yet to find anyone that was not happy with the Mirage but I agree with Mendo that the Quest is pretty incredible.

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 09:24:06 pm »
The Mirage still has the hk 40 jets placed to get extra power if you want or need it.  concerning qualit, it' the same quaity as the Euphoria, just less stuff.  You'll be happy.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 09:24:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42