What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Question for owners and buyers?  (Read 3952 times)

stabone

• Just Bring It !!
Question for owners and buyers?
« on: January 01, 2005, 09:28:50 pm »
 We as dealers get caught up in our products vs other products, and sometimes in that can loose focus on what is important to you, other than the product itself.
 (I am an Arctic dealer so you all know I have to be guilty of it myself)

What can dealers do better, or what are the things that make you say, I feel comfortable buying a spa from this dealer.  Things like, store appearance,  sales approach, feeling like you will be be taken care of after the sell, etc.
   I would also like to hear from some of you that have had a tub, what could be done or was done to make your spa owning experience better!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Question for owners and buyers?
« on: January 01, 2005, 09:28:50 pm »

hoss

• Just tubbin along
Re: Question for owners and buyers?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2005, 09:34:51 pm »
I think the best thing a dealer can do is not slam other peoples product.. but help us with the differences, and let the shopper make there mind up.. It is a big investment which you will have to live with good or bad..Hopefully good, also the cut aways of the different tubs is very helpfull...and I think the most important thing is to be nice to the customer. I have been to some dealers who blow  me off and that bothers me, as I am in sales also...and you just never know who will walk through the door..  Hopefully I will be a tub owner soon and I can just worry about my water problems.. and put the purchase behind me....

autoplay

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2005, 09:49:09 pm »
I'll bet someone that I trust here on this board.....Is picking up on the real intent....and has seen it time and time again :)

Knowledge is power.....is that what you seek in your weird way to potentially gain it?

Lastly Stabone,can I get a picture of you,flexing your muscles,while posing next to the all-mighty Arctic spa?

stabone

• Just Bring It !!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2005, 10:06:44 pm »
I guess Arctic guys are the only mud slingers on here HUH ???
  Since I'm not the only one that can read the replies, it will probly be helpful for all the dealers on here. And in return helpful to are future and current customers.

There are plenty of other topics on here to for us dealers to go at each other on, lets leave this one for who I intended it for!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2005, 11:32:16 pm by stabone »

autoplay

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2005, 10:15:35 pm »
Thing is.....no matter how you sugar coat it,you're still full of it! If you TRULY cared,your mannerism or LACK there-of,would not be so glaring brite.

Why is it,Hot tub dealers have personal ego issues?  (a select few I should say).  Is it really that hard to promote a product?  

Go BS someone else,me personally,am not buying it,nor anything that you are involved in.

stabone

• Just Bring It !!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2005, 10:31:25 pm »
 WOO, first you want a picture of me,  now this, go take a cold shower , like I said there are places on here to go at it, you seem to be pretty involved with me on this thread, I have more responses from you than anyone, thank you I appreciate it.  Don't ruin a NICEEES topic. Thanks

PS. I am working on that pic for you!!!  
« Last Edit: January 01, 2005, 10:41:22 pm by stabone »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2005, 11:04:37 pm »
For me, I bought at the dealer I did because they treated me right, answered my questions, sold me a tub at what I believe is a fair price and seems to really care about customer service.

I liked the idea of a family run business vs a chain store, hopefully the family run business cares more as they have more at stake.

Bubbles

• Calls 'em as I sees 'em
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2005, 12:03:57 am »
Cousin Vinny just said it all

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2005, 05:56:37 am »
A prewriten and rehearsed sales pitch turns me off faster than anything. A claim of superiority over the competition will throw up a flag just as fast. We as consumers are allowed to surf first and gain our own knowledge, which I think is throwing some dealers off as they seem to think we are stupid. Some people can't figure it out but most can. It's not rocket science.
Retired

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2005, 10:39:42 am »
Service reputation and the comfort that the dealer (and manufacturer) would still be there five and ten years down the line.  I bought from a dealer that has been in business and been selling almost as long as HotSpring and Sundance.

I was very turned off by any dealer who would berate other manufacturers spas to promote their own.  Just presenting what their own spas can do and welcome as many questions or as much wet or dry testing was key.  After sale support was also high on the list.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2005, 10:39:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42