What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Niagra Owners Wanted  (Read 2489 times)

ladwighome

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Caldera Niagra Owners Wanted
« on: December 01, 2004, 03:06:53 pm »
Yeeehaaaa!!!  I just purchased a Caldera Niagra on Monday November 27th after having wet tested numerous Spas.

Just looking for feedback both positive or negative from other owners of this spa.

4-Week wait for delivery and can hardly wait to start tubbing.

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Niagra Owners Wanted
« on: December 01, 2004, 03:06:53 pm »

hawkman

Re: Caldera Niagra Owners Wanted
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 07:47:01 pm »
Just ordered one..

Champagne with gray shell, pro lift. 4 weeks out as well. might see it by christmas, might not.  I decided on this over the Geneva becasue I thought I would get tired of the lounger or it wouldn't fit good etc.

mhraracing

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2004, 09:19:01 pm »
Sorry - not a Niagra buyer.. ordered the Geneva instead. I am also waiting,....Hopefully ours will  be here next week. I went with the Pearl Shell with the Gray Cabinet.  Looks like the 3 most rescent spa purchases on this site have all been Caldera Spas !!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 09:21:02 pm by mhraracing »
Caldera Geneva Utopia

pantherkat

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2004, 10:03:42 pm »
Found:  Newbie Niagara Owner  - Just fired up the jets tonight for the first time and I sit here an hour later feeling true "euphoria".  So far, this spa is fabulous.  Still trying to figure out all the knobs and settings for optimal enjoyment in every seat.  The spa is super comfy, and the raised area in the center for your feet is a real plus.  You can really relax and not float away with the current.  Got the champagne opal with grey exterior and it looks great.  The "ecsta seat" is what it sounds like.  You can get real creative with the jets to get a complete massage from head to toe.  Needless to say, I'm very happy with the purchase, and hopefully you will be too!  Good luck  ;D

wrobo

• Go Buckeyes !!!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2004, 11:50:55 am »
I obtained my Niagara about a week ago.  Dealer got it to me in two weeks.  Waiting for two weeks was hell, so I can't imagine what having to wait a month would feel like.  Got the Redwood base with the white pearlescent shell.  I wanted to maximize the lighting (thought the champagne opal would subdue the lighting a bit).

I am very pleased with the tuneability of the jets.  It is very easy to get the water jets to an optimal level (imo).  The water chemistry issues have been negligible as well (on city water).  I was a bit concerned about what appeared to be small pockets of white floating on top of the water.  These were only noticable upon very close inspection.  I do believe that they were just clusters of gas bubbles that went away after leaving the cover off for a short period of time.  Maybe someone else will chime in on this one.

After wet-testing Marquis, Sundance, and Caldera, I am very happy with my choice.  I just wish that every one in the family would get over all the bugs that are in the air so we can properly enjoy the spa.  I know you will enjoy the decision that you have made.

Jeff

ladwighome

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2004, 05:48:32 pm »
Thanks for all of the info thus far sounds like we have made a good choice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2004, 05:48:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42