What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Masterspa LS750  (Read 2651 times)

richie62

Masterspa LS750
« on: November 23, 2004, 05:47:22 pm »
I just had the tub delivered and the electrician can not find the knockout to run the wire through the outside of the tub. anyone that can help?? richierich1962@hotmail.com
Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Masterspa LS750
« on: November 23, 2004, 05:47:22 pm »

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
Re: Masterspa LS750
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 05:59:19 pm »
Congrats on the new spa, richie.....may the goddess of Spatopia bless you with crystal water.

Since my LSX sits on a deck, I wired it through the bottom by drilling a hole through both the plastic bottom pan and the deck at once.  If you are sitting on a slab and need to go through a side panel, I believe you will have to drill or saw a hole through the panel as there are no knockouts that I have seen.  I would suggest you fashion the hole in a panel immediately beside one of the corner panels.  Another possibility to investigate would be to go through the bottom pan below the panels.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 06:04:37 pm »
Doesn't the installation manual for the spa explain how/where to run the wire thru the cabinet?

Just curious, not trying to start anything, honest.  ;D

Brewman
Brewman

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 08:05:04 pm »
On either side of the tub facing the front towards the bottom is a little black knockout plug.

richie62

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2004, 09:27:13 pm »
Thanks for all the help. The owners manual didn't have anything about it, and after several phone calls to other electricians it sounds like you have to put in you own hole! I look forward to the first use!!!

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2004, 08:56:39 am »
This is not to start anything about TP v. FF--I'm completely neutral on the subject--but the MS implementation of TP would allow one to enter the cabinet from any side of the spa with the ability to route the conductors in sealtite flex through the cabinet to the controller.  This certainly is advantageous but also is not a reason upon which to base a spa purchase--just consider it a bonus.
8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2004, 08:56:39 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42