What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Quest  (Read 9040 times)

rocket

• Life is good!
BRe: Marquis Quest
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2004, 09:53:26 pm »
I sold 2 Quests this week and both customers test soaked the spa.  Both happen to have hot tubs that the Quest will replace.  (I chose not to disclose the spas the Quest is replacing).  Both customers deeply enjoyed the spa and the jets.

Hot Tub Forum

BRe: Marquis Quest
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2004, 09:53:26 pm »

txwillie

Re: Marquis Quest
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2004, 12:25:38 pm »
I've had my Quest for about 2.5 months now and am completely happy with it. After several weeks of research and testing, I chose it for the following:

Marquis reputation, engineering and warranty.  

Simplicity of the design. Single jet pump, no circ. pump, large filter area. I'm a mechanical engineer and that stuff is important to me.

The size of the tub just fit better than the larger tubs I tested.  Not gonna name names, but one of the tubs that is very popular on this forum was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever been in. With strong jets, the seats have to be shaped right or you will struggle to stay in them, and I don't mean just lounge seats. Also, 95% of the time only 1 or 2 people use the spa so I could not justify spending thousands more for a larger tub.

The HK40 jets are awesome, as are the others. The only seat/jet that I don't use much is power swirl. It is rather weak, but it is also on a much higher seat position, so I think it was designed as the kiddie seat. I'll bet it will be nice in the summer though when it is hot outside and I lower the water temp. Mendocino, your a Marquis dealer, right? Is my assessment of this right, or do you think there might be something wrong with the jet?

I liked the dealer. Two dealers (that rep 2 of the MAJOR manufacturers) were simply awful. About the only info I could coax out of them was "that one is $7K, that one is $10K, etc."

About the price, that sounds like a good deal. I paid a little more than that with cover lifter, LED light and a year supply of SpaFrog cartridges.

Hope this helps.

txwillie

txwillie

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2004, 12:37:19 pm »
Hmmm......... One of the words in my last post was changed . ???

"disagreeesment" is supposed to be a**essment".  Substitute ss for **

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2004, 01:04:57 pm »
Hey Mr. Willie...

You are right about that seat it is basically a "cool down seat" and has a very large jet that with a large water flow but very gently...The reason I like the Quest so much is the post jets that allow for many different types of therapy front and back of legs as well chest if you kneel in front of it....It was hard for me to understand why Yokeman was so insistent that the Quest had whirlpool....which as you know it does not....but it s a great spa and when measured along others in its class a nice value as well...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 04:21:43 pm by Mendocino101 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2004, 01:04:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42