What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Side Panel Srews - Quick Connect  (Read 981 times)

shaywood

Side Panel Srews - Quick Connect
« on: February 20, 2024, 07:50:02 pm »
Hello, I frequently remove the side panel of my hot tub to service the pump area.  On a 2023 Calspa this requires removing 10+ screws.  Curious if anyone recommends some type of quick connect screw or other idea to save time. Perhaps a push release screw?

Hot Tub Forum

Side Panel Srews - Quick Connect
« on: February 20, 2024, 07:50:02 pm »

CanadianSpaTech

Re: Side Panel Srews - Quick Connect
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 08:39:28 am »
Magnets

cranbiz

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 10:39:37 am »
I'm sure it really doesn't need all 10+ screws to hold on the panel. I'll bet you can use 1/2 to 1/4 of the screws to hold the panel in place.

One screw in each of the corners and one top and bottom in the center should hold it secure and make it easier to remove.

icenogle

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 04:35:21 pm »
That is a great question.  I have been removing my panels lately chasing down a leak.  Found it and put it all back together after I replaced my leaking pump.  Too many screws.  Turns out I found the large leak now I have to go in and find the small/slower leak.  Should not have drained during the cold snap.  A couple things froze.  Should have known better.  Will go with installing less screws.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 04:35:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42