What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog EOS vs Wellspring Ozone? Jet Pump Filter along with Circ. Pump?  (Read 538 times)

Davekro

Hi BullFrogSpasMN,

Your forum answer on BF are knowledgeable, to the point, detailed and always very helpful (thank you)! As a new BF shopper, very soon to buy an A6L or A7L, I'd really appreciate your input on some questions. I've spent many hours/ days Googling for info on these questions, to no informative ends.
Thank you in advance if/ when you have the time.
Dave

1)   Ozone- How significantly would you guess that EOS ozone would extend the cover life (via less underside deterioration) and headrest oxidation than BF’s Wellspring ozone? Say medium use a few times a week (two people) vs Daily use for two people.
2)   Would the ozone cloud deterioration be negligible for both ozone options if the cover was removed daily for use or ½ of cover was at least lifted for 1-2 mins. daily?
3)   Would a water surface bubble thermal cover significantly reduce ozone vapor release, enabling a ‘weaker’ ozone cloud under the cover (assuming cover not lifted for weeks at a time)?
4)   With a 2023 A6 (w/2 Jet pumps) or A7 Bullfrog w/ Circ pump and Ozone still be able to set a Jet Pump to do filter cycles set to run ‘X’ times per day for ‘X’ hours each In Addition To the Circ pump set to run ‘X’ times per day for ‘X’ hours each?  Is the answer the same for either Eos or Wellspring ozone options? Does the BF software show the two independent filter cycle options on the touchscreen?

[ Thanks for the great response to my New Dealer question!]

Dave

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42