What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Spas  (Read 2922 times)

jbyrd72

• Can't wait to be soakin'!!!
Caldera Spas
« on: November 13, 2004, 09:48:32 pm »
Hey everyone!!  :)

I want to thank everyone who has given me advice on this forum.  My wife and I have agreed that at this time we will not be purchasing the Caldera Utopia Tahitain due to some circumstances beyond our control(MONEY).
Hope to maybe purchase one in the future ie 1 to 2 years.  Thanks again for everything.  I'm still going to keep reading this forum so everyone keep on giving great advice.

:)

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Spas
« on: November 13, 2004, 09:48:32 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Caldera Spas
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2004, 01:11:08 am »
Alright: here's the deal. Get an expensive habit. Starbucks is the most socially-accepted drug habit, but I'll leave that up to you.

Then, after your wife gets used to watching thousands of dollars a year going out the window, suddenly stop the bad habbit. But don't stop taking the cash out of her purse. Do that part still. Only, put it away for your spa. (The money, not the purse).

Could be yours in 10 months if you drink Venti mocha blended with a double shot and whip. Or so I've heard....
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2004, 01:36:34 am »

Could be yours in 10 months if you drink Venti mocha blended with a double shot and whip. Or so I've heard....

My wife is on the Venti Mocha Wagon, AGAIN!!! Every time she buys one of those $4 cups of fancy coffee I cringe. She eventually realizes how expensive they are and quits due to logic. Soon after her emotional side takes over again and she falls off the wagon. AHHHH. STARBUCKS IS EVIL!!!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2004, 12:07:53 pm »
Alright: here's the deal. Get an expensive habit. Starbucks is the most socially-accepted drug habit, but I'll leave that up to you.

Then, after your wife gets used to watching thousands of dollars a year going out the window, suddenly stop the bad habbit. But don't stop taking the cash out of her purse. Do that part still. Only, put it away for your spa. (The money, not the purse).

WOW That logo sure looks like the Beachcomber logo, or is it the other way around? ::)
Homeworks Financing Representative

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2004, 12:13:52 pm »
You bet...that's why it looks like this now;

Steve

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2004, 12:36:02 pm »
Do you have a copy of the STARCOMBER logo anywhere? How long did it last before the legal action? Was it one or two years?

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2004, 09:28:32 am »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2004, 11:44:36 am »

Thanks Chas! Thats the one I was lookin' for: STARCOMBER!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2004, 11:44:36 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42